• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Waiver Claims

Just now, Seltzer said:

I agree 100%, but you know how demoralizing this has to be for the depth CB's that made the initial 53??

This is the most damning indictment I've ever seen on a position group... They basically said if your name isn't Jaycee Horn or Dane Jackson, we ain't got any use for the rest of you CB's, especially the guys slated to play on the outside...

Honestly, this is a business. And our corners were not getting the job done. I'm glad we aren't considering feelings and are focusing on productivity.

• Pie 8

1 minute ago, Seltzer said:

I agree 100%, but you know how demoralizing this has to be for the depth CB's that made the initial 53??

This is the most damning indictment I've ever seen on a position group... They basically said if your name isn't Jaycee Horn or Dane Jackson, we ain't got any use for the rest of you CB's, especially the guys slated to play on the outside...

Had to keep morale high until the new hires were official.  Congratulations, you made the team.  You're fired.

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

2 minutes ago, PNW_PantherMan said:

Kiss of death lol

I like it though.  They're really trying to turn every stone to make the team better.

100%.  The entire coaching staff seemed so blase last year... I've never seen a staff less prepared (and devoid of emotion) as the offensive coaches.

Look, these players should feel the weight of professional expectations... most of us on this board do in different capacities.

The optics of a basement-dwelling team playing ping pong while hard working fans drop thousands of dollars on a team that has been out of playoff contention 5 of the last 6 years by Halloween is horrific...

Hell, my company got bought last year, sales have dropped this year, and over 100 people have been let go... the real world is cold AF... not unlike the NFL.

I want the Carolina Panthers to be an organization that isn't the laughingstock of the league, and where winning is the ultimate goal every day.

Like Steve Smith famously use to say, "We're all day-to-day in this world."  And if a (hopefully) future HOFer had that attitude, so should everyone else in this organization from top to bottom.

• Pie 5
  • Beer 2
  • Flames 2