• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Waiver Claims

1 minute ago, PNW_PantherMan said:

As a returner?  The only thing he can do right is catch the ball.  Does he do other things on ST?

I believe he is a 4 phase ST guy. Last year he played 33 snaps in 3 games. 24 of those were on special teams.

• Pie 2

7 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

4 jesus

Yeah, I've never seen anything like this in franchise history...

For all their talk about liking the corner depth, actions speak louder than words...

The coaching staff obviously has no confidence in any of the healthy corners outside of Horn...

• Pie 7

14 minutes ago, frankw said:

Alright now this is what Morgan was talking about in his introductory press conference.

The Office Reaction GIF

He said in a press conference after sighing with the Hawks: "Last week I was delivering beer."

• Beer 2

1 minute ago, Seltzer said:

Yeah, I've never seen anything like this in franchise history...

For all their talk about liking the corner depth, actions speak louder than words...

The coaching staff obviously has no confidence in any of the healthy corners outside of Horn...

Kiss of death lol

I like it though.  They're really trying to turn every stone to make the team better.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 3

3 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

All three would upgrade the bottom 3.

I agree 100%, but you know how demoralizing this has to be for the depth CB's that made the initial 53??

This is the most damning indictment I've ever seen on a position group... They basically said if your name isn't Jaycee Horn or Dane Jackson, we ain't got any use for the rest of you CB's, especially the guys slated to play on the outside...

• Pie 5