• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Waiver Claims

18 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

Trying to keep up....this format helps me see the roster, so I thought I would share--subject to change, obviously. 

OFFENSE

image.png.d0d053a1a948b199f973400121261111.png

image.png.1422250582e0fde6ef24a1a88704e853.png

GOOD LUCK, LOLS, the PS has changed 4 times in 72 hours.

FYI DT Jaden Crumedy is on IR (he was placed there for Matthews who spend a wild 24hrs of being cut, signed to PS, signed to 53). 

edit- CB Lonnie Johnson is a CB on website, Tarron Jackson is OLB. 

Edited by Basbear
  • Pie 1

1 hour ago, CRA said:

Deon Cain has 9 career catches and last caught a ball in 2019.  That ain’t even in the same solar system as what the Texans were doing.  

Texans were on paper one of the weaker rosters entering the beginning of last season.

Morgan is taking some gambles with receiver in particular. Some people want to crown him already. We'll just have to wait and see what Canales can do.

• Pie 3

1 minute ago, frankw said:

Texans were on paper one of the weaker rosters entering the beginning of last season.

Morgan is taking some gambles with receiver in particular. Some people want to crown him already. We'll just have to wait and see what Canales can do.

Texans caught the lighting rod, it doesn't happen more than like once each decade.

I would bet ANY AMOUNT the Panthers will not follow this year. 

33 minutes ago, Basbear said:

GOOD LUCK, LOLS, the PS has changed 4 times in 72 hours.

FYI DT Jaden Crumedy is on IR (he was placed there for Matthews who spend a wild 24hrs of being cut, signed to PS, signed to 53). 

edit- CB Lonnie Johnson is a CB on website, Tarron Jackson is OLB. 

I know about Lonnie--did not see how we'd activate a ninth CB Week 1--he is listed as a S in other places--so I guessed.

Tarron was a mistake--I put him in the wrong column.  TY

Forgot about Crumedy. 

I update this after free agency, draft, and cuts just to see the off season.  You are right--it is a work in progress.

The most glaring issue during the last preseason game was open field tackling ... Primarily by the CBs.  They didn't break-up the passes and missed the tackles.  Glad that our staff brought in new recruits.  Hopefully one or two will pan out.  

• Pie 1

On 8/30/2024 at 7:05 PM, Basbear said:

Texans caught the lighting rod, it doesn't happen more than like once each decade.

I would bet ANY AMOUNT the Panthers will not follow this year. 

They also seemingly nailed their HC hire. Here’s to hoping we did the same. 

• Beer 1