• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Waiver Claims

16 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

Maybe this will finally make some realize just how bad our roster is

ONLY Panthers fans know who these bums are. There are hundreds of Cade Mays’ out there. Dude isn’t good. He’s only started a game before because this organization is so poorly ran. 

If you can’t make this roster I’m not sure there’s a roster out there you can make 

Maybe it’s because I’m in a bad mood with a screaming headache,  but something about the comment just rubbed me the wrong way.  Yea, maybe these guys aren’t the best and may not make an NFL roster, but damn, pretty much all of them were college standouts and I’m sure they’re all basically elite athletes.

Far from bums…….

• Pie 5
  • Beer 1

6 minutes ago, Mhedrick said:

Maybe it’s because I’m in a bad mood with a screaming headache,  but something about the comment just rubbed me the wrong way.  Yea, maybe these guys aren’t the best and may not make an NFL roster, but damn, pretty much all of them were college standouts and I’m sure they’re all basically elite athletes.

Far from bums…….

Well no sh!t lol

When I use the term bums it’s in comparison to all the other NFL athletes that are in the top .000000001% of the world 

• Pie 1

16 minutes ago, Mhedrick said:

Far from bums…….

I think from time to time folks (including myself) get caught up in the relative differences between NFL players and dont look at the fact that those guys out there fighting for a roster spot have busted their ass and achieved more than 99ish percent of their peers.  

You are on point with your take IMO. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 3

29 minutes ago, Mhedrick said:

Far from bums…….

Same thing happened to me yesterday, I listed HOF name after name that's been cut. You know posters get in mode where you're either the greatest or trash. Plus posters get caught up general lazy terms. 

After all the cuts and waiver wire signings there is still a pressing matter/question that has yet to be addressed....

Matt Rhule, Scott Fitterer and Frank Reich: You have to fug one, marry one and become pickle ball partners with one. 

Who you got? Go.............

think sesame street GIF

Edited by Ricky Prickles