• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Waiver Claims

4 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

Yeah not a single guy we waived got picked up off the wire. TMJ seems like the only one that signed to another practice squad at all. 

I was just thinking about that, no one has signed on other PS...... that may change with the 6 that got cut for claims. 

I know most hate Mays, hes still young, cheap, and can play both OGs&C. Hes started before, ugh..... still If I was GMing you take a flyer on those types. 

I thought ISM was a near lock, he's got talent and drive. 

Even the UDFA A&M safety made some plays 

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, Basbear said:

I was just thinking about that, no one has signed on other PS...... that may change with the 6 that got cut for claims. 

I know most hate Mays, hes still young, cheap, and can play both OGs&C. Hes started before, ugh..... still If I was GMing you take a flyer on those types. 

the thought of taking a Panther reject must be stigmatizing.

• Beer 1

2 minutes ago, Basbear said:

Maybe this will finally make some realize just how bad our roster is

ONLY Panthers fans know who these bums are. There are hundreds of Cade Mays’ out there. Dude isn’t good. He’s only started a game before because this organization is so poorly ran. 

If you can’t make this roster I’m not sure there’s a roster out there you can make 

• Beer 4

Just now, RJK said:

Glad Coker is back. Don’t get the ism love, sure he had that kick return in preseason but he’s as elusive as Greg Olsen in the open field. 

Yeah well the whole returner thing makes him valuable to us

David Moore looked awful doing it Saturday. Blackshear ain’t much of a punt returner. 

So…

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Just now, *FreeFua* said:

ONLY Panthers fans know who these bums are. There are hundreds of Cade Mays’ out there. Dude isn’t good. He’s only started a game before because this organization is so poorly ran. 

If you can’t make this roster I’m not sure there’s a roster out there you can make 

Season 5 Nbc GIF by The Office

1 minute ago, RJK said:

Glad Coker is back. Don’t get the ism love, sure he had that kick return in preseason but he’s as elusive as Greg Olsen in the open field. 

Scored our lone touchdown against the Bears last year who were led by Tyson Bagent at the time.

3 minutes ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

Pretty great 

seems like such a good kid--very positive.  Of course, you never know who you are talking to, but the posts before this on the thread I was on about him seemed genuine.  Too emotional and heartfelt.  Consistent with how someone might react during the most stressful hours of his life--humble and very positive.  Told him that he has a big following in the fan base and we know the talent pretty well.  We are cheering for you.  I guess that is why he PM'd me.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

10 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

Yeah I'd take Jack Anderson back over Mays if we were desperate for another guy. I'm really glad they rewarded Raym the backup C spot because he earned it. I think the last couple staffs would have probably overthought that situation and fuged it up somehow 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

3 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

Yeah I'd take Jack Anderson back over Mays if we were desperate for another guy. I'm really glad they rewarded Raym the backup C spot because he earned it. I think the last couple staffs would have probably overthought that situation and fuged it up somehow 

Same here 

Kingston, Raym and Christensen for depth isn’t the worst thing in the world. It’s been a lot worse before 

Plus whatever the hell Yosh is doing

Edited by *FreeFua*
  • Beer 2

4 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

seems like such a good kid--very positive.  Of course, you never know who you are talking to, but the posts before this on the thread I was on about him seemed genuine.  Too emotional and heartfelt.  Consistent with how someone might react during the most stressful hours of his life--humble and very positive.  Told him that he has a big following in the fan base and we know the talent pretty well.  We are cheering for you.  I guess that is why he PM'd me.

That first cut is lethal to some. Im sure he's heard from coaches about how much they value him and want him, then comes the numbers game and you don't have a role on STs.... The HC cuts you and you're like "wtf, I did everything the staff asked and they showered me with positive comments" F this and screw this team!!!" Then a night rest and talk to your agents, "O that's the league"

I think Coker could be a decent gunner. 

• Pie 2