• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Waiver Claims

Kingston is wearing #69.  When I see that number, I remember how the linemen in college would try to get it.  Before a film session and pictures in college a player on my team from Philly was bragging about getting #69.  A coach was walking through and asked him, "Why would anyone brag about being labeled with 69 on an all-male team?"   I still laugh at that because all the joy and cockiness drained from his face as he considered the number from an entirely different perspective. 

• Beer 1
  • The D 1

54 minutes ago, Ricky Prickles said:

Oh those are lovely. I try to get one every couple weeks when they can work me in since they don't take walk ins at my favorite location unfortunately.

That is why my colon man has a drive thru window. 

Seriously, I joke to help me deal with the shame of it all.  True story---I am like,

"Doc?  Is that a West Point ring?  Do you mind putting that in the drawer until you are finished?" 

Doc:  "I don't use that finger.  I use these two."

Edited by MHS831
  • Pie 2

15 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

my question is always, "Is this necessary or recreational?"  It helps me choose my outfit.

In your experience is there anything I can do to make it a more enjoyable experience for me and my doctor?

2 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

That is why my colon man has a drive thru window. 

Seriously, I joke to help me deal with the shame of it all.  True story---I am like,

"Doc?  Is that a West Point ring?  Do you mind putting that in the drawer until you are finished?" 

Doc:  "I don't use that finger.  I use these two."

Doc: "if you could go ahead and take off your pants and place them beside mine in the corner"

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Doc: "if you could go ahead and take off your pants and place them beside mine in the corner"

I am like, "How are you putting a hand on each of my shoulders?"

This was interesting--I am behind on my updates, but on Facebook, there was a thread about Jalen Coker being waived---then there was this comment  (Jamal might be a relative?): 

image.png.d574a862eb0b307e034ef483aaff50a8.png

• The D 1
  • Flames 1

Just now, d-dave said:

Too brilliant @MHS831!  Great work, I nearly spit on my computer!

Nothing confirmed yet, but it sure seems legit.  I stumbled across this.  He would know before us---and this sounds like a person who is back in the fold.

3 minutes ago, d-dave said:

Too brilliant @MHS831!  Great work, I nearly spit on my computer!

I heard that they cannot announce until 4. Maybe he knows now and we will find out at 4. I am not sure about any of this, but it is a very positive sign.

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

I heard that they cannot announce until 4. Maybe he knows now and we will find out at 4. I am not sure about any of this, but it is a very positive sign.

Well, considering there's been a lot of butt stuff talk, and he's "putting in work" does Coker have some interesting post career plans?

• Pie 1