• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Waiver Claims

22 minutes ago, WhoKnows said:

I don’t really care about these bottom roster spots other than hoping we at some point have decent backups, but Moore over ISM for special teams? Did we watch the game tape? Moore turned in a return to the 14 yard line because he was going backwards when he caught the ball and ISM had a great catch and run to the 50. The stark difference in the return capabilities made me post in another thread that I hope we don’t keep Moore over ISM for returns. 

I hate this team never takes returning seriously. They may for like a year or 2, but then suddenly are like: Nah, fug it.

27 minutes ago, WhoKnows said:

I don’t really care about these bottom roster spots other than hoping we at some point have decent backups, but Moore over ISM for special teams? Did we watch the game tape? Moore turned in a return to the 14 yard line because he was going backwards when he caught the ball and ISM had a great catch and run to the 50. The stark difference in the return capabilities made me post in another thread that I hope we don’t keep Moore over ISM for returns. 

You forgot one thing, ISM never played for the Seahawks.........

5 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

Yeah so why keep Ian Thomas and David Moore who are proven jags over higher upside guys that need "development"

Hate to say it, but this staff has favorites. Moore over ISM doesn't make sense. The return game is very important. Field position can determine a game. 

• Pie 1

6 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

Yeah so why keep Ian Thomas and David Moore who are proven jags over higher upside guys that need "development"

My guess Moore was kept for his receiving abilities and as for Ian I really don't know. I would say a lot of it had to do with who had a better grasp of the offense at this point,  maybe? I would not worry too much about it as those two are only here as placeholders until the have a better option. It appears they plan to feature the TE a lot so it would explain only carrying 5 wr. 

3 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

Well that is concerning….what a terrible signing DJ Wonnum turned out to be. The guy is signed in the off season to be a starter and is not ready to play. Waste of money….

Edited by thennek

3 hours ago, Bear Hands said:

Outside of the enigma that is Ian Thomas, David Moore being here as a vet who has come and gone before is the only other spot that seems a bit uninspiring. But realistically, our WR5 isn’t getting substantial production anyways.

This ISM Moore thing is based on ISM was dinged up probably, plus they cut the WRs short so whatever returner that is the better WR is kept. 

This is pretty fluid still I think. 

After week one, the expensive vets' contracts do not need to be guaranteed. 

edit: And as for KR, who the hell knows how that is going go? Less certainty may affect investment motivation. 

Edited by strato