• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Waiver Claims

I was going to comment earlier today how I felt like this roster is probably the least-talented roster this franchise has ever assembled -- and I still believe it -- but there's definitely a vested interest from the FO to improve the defensive depth and that's one place it was absolutely needed.

Edited by Joe Bear
  • Beer 3

It’s good to see they’re not settling at CB. Our S and NB look respectable IMO for Evero’s packages but we need some outside capable guys and the defense we deploy is DB heavy. Important to get right and churn out who wasn’t working.

The OL and OLB signings sound interesting. 

1 hour ago, Icege said:

ooo, Tariq Castro-Fields was an interesting CB prospect. I am ashamed that I don't recognize any of the other names, but am excited to find out more about them! 😄

I think Lonnie Johnson is a CB/S and he could be taken to play S.  We now have 8 CBs on the roster if Lonnie Johnson is listed as a S.  Franklin, Dane Jackson, Wonnum and Barno are still out.  I imagine that some of these will be moved to the PS when that happens, but I am hoping these young players can grab a few spots.

• Pie 1