• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So whats the Jase/Panthro story???

Dpantherman

Jase meets panthro at draft party, 2007.

Panthro has bucket of red stripe to self, panthro offers Jase a beer.

Jase turns down panthro, he needed to stop drinking to drive home.

Panthro later realizes that he has about 4 half drunk beers in front of him, probably due to his own drinking habits.

Panthro blames Jase for drinking three sips out of all of his beers, supposedly making them all undrinkable to him.

Draft party, 2008.

A group of people go to Ri-Ra after the draft.

Jase was intoxicated, he may or may not have stolen a smithwick's from panthro while thinking it was his, the night was a little fuzzy. Jase still has a standing offer to buy panthro a beer.

Offseason, 2010.

Panthro challenges Jase to a basketball game. Panthro has two inches and 120 pounds on Jase. Jase can't create his own shot worth crap. Panthro owns Jase. Jase is humiliated. Sipsteals or perceived sip steals have been vindicated.

/story

in that case, I'll play you for something. im only 5'7" but from the sounds of things i can take you

in that case, I'll play you for something. im only 5'7" but from the sounds of things i can take you

If there's a lesson to be learned from huddle jamz it's that I don't back down to a challenge.

Name the time and place and maybe I won't have a triple whopper for lunch. :conehead:

Archived