• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Realistic waiver wire options

19 minutes ago, Basbear said:

Bro, Peyton Manning was cut...... dont over think this, panthers have the most to gain. 

Show me the Peyton Manning available?

Show me the elite FA available that signed with Carolina after being cut?

Cmon bro you overthinking this. Stick to the script these bums available aren't helping us.

• Poo 1

1 minute ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Show me the Peyton Manning available?

Show me the elite FA available that signed with Carolina after being cut?

Cmon bro you overthinking this. Stick to the script these bums available aren't helping us.

Like I said just before this, Smitty and moose were cut. Being cut doesn't mark a player as a Bum. Could be contract, injury, system fit, or other issues not related to field. 

Jake delhomme was cut a few times, James Harrison was cut like 6 times before he became a Steeler legend. 

The Peyton comment was to prove, if he can be cut ANYONE can be cut. Since I can not predict the future, I don't know if there's another manning out there. Ridder was just cut and has plenty of starts while still young. 

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, Basbear said:

Like I said just before this, Smitty and moose were cut. Being cut doesn't mark a player as a Bum. Could be contract, injury, system fit, or other issues not related to field. 

Jake delhomme was cut a few times, James Harrison was cut like 6 times before he became a Steeler legend. 

The Peyton comment was to prove, if he can be cut ANYONE can be cut. Since I can not predict the future, I don't know if there's another manning out there. Ridder was just cut and has plenty of starts while still young. 

From that list I just scanned I don't see any difference makers available.

Sure if those guys are available then by all means go after them. Right now nobody of that caliber is available.

Just now, CamWhoaaCam said:

From that list I just scanned I don't see any difference makers available.

Sure if those guys are available then by all means go after them. Right now nobody of that caliber is available.

I gave you a few names- Jerry Rice the goat was cut. DeMarcus Ware was cut. Julius Peppers was cut. Revis island was cut. Richard Sherman was cut. Emmit Smith was cut. LT was cut. Hundred other HOFers were....

It not a difference makers deal, its a "is this guy better than what we have deal".

A who's who's of all-timers were cut, its normal and not a issue. 

2 minutes ago, Basbear said:

I gave you a few names- Jerry Rice the goat was cut. DeMarcus Ware was cut. Julius Peppers was cut. Revis island was cut. Richard Sherman was cut. Emmit Smith was cut. LT was cut. Hundred other HOFers were....

It not a difference makers deal, its a "is this guy better than what we have deal".

A who's who's of all-timers were cut, its normal and not a issue. 

You don't seem to understand I'm talking about the guys available now. There aren't any of those players available.

Do you understand me now?

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

You don't seem to understand I'm talking about the guys available now. There aren't any of those players available.

Do you understand me now?

I understand you calling cut players bums, which is false. 

Just like yourself, I got no clue who can help the Panthers. The only one Ive done research on is Trey Hill, backup C form the bungals. He done that role for 3 seasons and was a former bulldog. 

Seahawks cut a recent 2nd rounder KR/WR that Im looking into. D'Wayne Eskridge had NFL suspension and that's never good.