• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

A Joe Person Production: Joe Person’s final 53 roster projection extravaganza

19 minutes ago, MrBubba said:

I think 6 wide receivers, more guess than anything.  

With the TE's actually in the passing game I'd be ok with 5 if you add C Raym to this OL list instead of whatever extra WR he left off. Or do 6 Wr's and replace Mays with Raym on the O-line list. 

Jonathan Brooks, Dane Jackson, D.J. Wonnum, Sam Franklin, and Amare Barno will eventually take five of those spots.

Could see Marshall/Moore making it as the sixth WR and Raym making it as the backup center.

Wouldn’t be surprised to see guys like T.J. Smith, Claudin Cherelus, and Jammie Robinson moved out if there are better options on the waiver wire.

• Pie 1

5 hours ago, Aussie Tank said:

Would love to flip TMJ and a late pick for a vet edge 

Unfortunately TMJ has basically no value. DE's are higher tier value so it would probably have to be a guy that isn't likely to make a roster or some sort of rift between player/franchise.

2 hours ago, mrcompletely11 said:

thats 100% not true

What part is not true? We drafted him knowing it would be October before he suited up 

edit: you right I’m wrong 

Edited by jb2288

My 2 cents-

• WR: I could see us cutting all but (4) Diontae, Thielen, Legette, & Mingo.  I don't think ISM makes it unless they really think his ST are that much a benefit compared to many other likely dudes on the wire.  Coker could sneak in, but I think we target the waiver wire.
  • Agree w/Persn that we keep 4
  • Zavala gets cut.  Raym or Anderson make it instead
  • We keep 5 safeties, Alex Cook makes it.  Where the space is made - Cherelus or Davis get cut in the front-7.

• Pie 1

7 minutes ago, Bear Hands said:

My 2 cents-

• WR: I could see us cutting all but (4) Diontae, Thielen, Legette, & Mingo.  I don't think ISM makes it unless they really think his ST are that much a benefit compared to many other likely dudes on the wire.  Coker could sneak in, but I think we target the waiver wire.
  • Agree w/Persn that we keep 4
  • Zavala gets cut.  Raym or Anderson make it instead
  • We keep 5 safeties, Alex Cook makes it.  Where the space is made - Cherelus or Davis get cut in the front-7.

We better not be cutting zavala

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

We better not be cutting zavala

I personally think he's one of the worst OGs we've ever had aside Nate Chandler to play substantial regular season snaps.  We have a good swing lineman in Brady at LT, LG..not to mention, Yosh can and has played LT, RT, and LG effectively in the NFL.  

Extremely poor performance, one alright preseason game stretch, long term hammy injuries, freak injury last season, again terrible play, with a staff that didn't draft him.  I don't see how he's valuable compared to some of the UDFAs/late signings.   

• Pie 1