• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Farewell Ian Thomas????

1 hour ago, ECHornet said:

I hate this thread title when we’re in the days of final cuts. I keep opening the Huddle and thinking it actually happened. 

You'd think that a moderater around here would get up and do some work. If I posted this the title would be changed immediately to wishful thinking or something like that. I need to write Zod a long worded letter. 

Signed

Karen of the Huddle.

On 8/24/2024 at 8:52 PM, thunderraiden said:

After Matthews performance today blocking and Catching, there is no reason on this God green Earth that we need to employ Ian Thomas unless we are dead set on carrying 4-TE's at the detriment to the team. Begone!

should delete this clickbait thread.

• Pie 2

17 hours ago, SOJA said:

There's no sense in cutting him if you aren't keeping someone that can contribute. This team is not overflowing with talent yall. Thomas can still be a good run blocking TE 

yeah these modern day NFL fans want to see these high octane passing offenses find as many weapons as they can possibly find that can juat simply catch the ball  & could really care less anymore  about a good run blocking TE  ...just saying the game has changed & so has the modern day fans

Edited by bandu

ian thomas' continued presence on this team is like some old school bible poo where there's lots of gods and various ones are just making bets with each other about what they can get the other's followers to do

Ian Thomas is my personal story of Job.

Edited by electro's horse
  • Flames 4

On 8/24/2024 at 8:52 PM, thunderraiden said:

After Matthews performance today blocking and Catching, there is no reason on this God green Earth that we need to employ Ian Thomas unless we are dead set on carrying 4-TE's at the detriment to the team. Begone!

You know you jinxed it, right?

• Pie 1