• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canales could be Mike McDaniel LITE

I am about 3% more optimistic about Bryce, Canales, and the trajectory of the Panthers than I was before the game. One drive against a team’s second stringers doesn’t say a ton but it was enough for us to be more encouraged than last year. 

If we see Bryce show similar results against a good Saints defense I will be bumping that number up significantly. 

• Pie 7
  • Poo 1

2 minutes ago, hepcat said:

I am about 3% more optimistic about Bryce, Canales, and the trajectory of the Panthers than I was before the game. One drive against a team’s second stringers doesn’t say a ton but it was enough for us to be more encouraged than last year. 

If we see Bryce show similar results against a good Saints defense I will be bumping that number up significantly. 

Its all about the scheme....

• Pie 3
  • Poo 1

4 minutes ago, hepcat said:

It might’ve been 2nd 3rd stringers but i saw real plays for once compared to last year and Bryce wasn’t hopping on one foot.. seamed to have better mechanics.. it gave me hope today!!

• Pie 2

6 minutes ago, mc52beast said:

It really amazed me how so many people here and other sites trying to grade Bryce off of one season where everything around him was crumbling. A HC with no clue how to use Bryce, offense was changed three different times, horrible o-line and concepts and horrible receivers. 

It really was an unreal thing to watch people double and triple down on. Anyway, I agree tho, on limited action Dave is looking like he could be it. 

• Pie 1

Jesus Christ...

Ignoring that it was one drive in one game (Green Bay, anyone?), being McDaniel lite would mean just missing the playoffs instead of being bounced in the WC every year, right?

• Pie 2