• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who's got the green dot for defense?

Basbear

it would make sense, if I understood right, Josey was more a manager MLB in denver and Shaq has always been best when he's able to pin his ears back and play freely especially considering he already played under Evero and knows the defense.  Shaq CAN call the shots on defense, but he's better when he's not having to make the decisions pre-snap.

• Pie 2

6 minutes ago, Carolina Cajun said:

it would make sense, if I understood right, Josey was more a manager MLB in denver and Shaq has always been best when he's able to pin his ears back and play freely especially considering he already played under Evero and knows the defense.  Shaq CAN call the shots on defense, but he's better when he's not having to make the decisions pre-snap.

I have not heard that about Josey in Denver. I feel this maybe bigger news and feel our reporters need to reach out. Shaq did have a whole year of watching and tape, but maybe Josey has the better voice. Hmmm. 

I NEED ANSWERS!!11!!!!

• Beer 1

Just now, Captain Morgan said:

I love the Jewell signing, plus I'm feeling better about Wallace.  He could end up being our long term signal caller...pretty good for a 3rd rounder.  Dude is a beast

That's part of my questioning, cause this partly feels like lowering Shaqs influence on the team/D. Cause next year it would Josey still calling with Wallace.

Morgan did mention he wanted a sideline-sideline running LB and Shaq has lost a step or two. 

Shaq said to the public he wanted to play 4 more years. This could be his swan song here. 

4 minutes ago, Basbear said:

That's part of my questioning, cause this partly feels like lowering Shaqs influence on the team/D. Cause next year it would Josey still calling with Wallace.

Morgan did mention he wanted a sideline-sideline running LB and Shaq has lost a step or two. 

Shaq said to the public he wanted to play 4 more years. This could be his swan song here. 

Shaq is a good player but the Panthers clearly made a mistake retaining Shaq over Bradberry. 

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, Basbear said:

outside of JJ, he may be our longest tenured player....10 years I think