• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The WR position - what 6 do we keep

7 minutes ago, CRA said:

I wouldn’t be shocked if Canales has a surprise cut or 2.  Roster full of not his guys. 

Tremble missed everything.  Think he clears some healthy cap.  2 new TEs have shined thus far. 

I think there will be some type of mini shocker 

if released 

Thomas saves us 2 mill

Tremble 3 mill

TMJ 1.4 mill

I think Ian stays for blocking purposes even though I think he blows at that but Matthews and Sanders can’t do it at all. Depending on what Canales values more you could easily cut one of Thomas or Tremble 

2 minutes ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

Maybe the Bills and his ex-college coach Joe Brady give up an 8th round pick in 2028 for him

Maybe Burrow would rather have him at depth than the one of the dudes they got 

12 minutes ago, CRA said:

I wouldn’t be shocked if Canales has a surprise cut or 2.  Roster full of not his guys. 

Tremble missed everything.  Think he clears some healthy cap.  2 new TEs have shined thus far. 

Andy Dalton loses his job to Jack the crack Plumber.

Just kidding.

• Flames 1

3 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

if released 

Thomas saves us 2 mill

Tremble 3 mill

TMJ 1.4 mill

I think Ian stays for blocking purposes even though I think he blows at that but Matthews and Sanders can’t do it at all. Depending on what Canales values more you could easily cut one of Thomas or Tremble 

That’s why I think Tommy might be in trouble.  Hurt all preseason.  Legit cap.   Canales got no attachment.   And then add in the play a Sanders and Matthews. 

Sanders and Matthee can’t do it all.  You keep camp all star Ian.  But it comes down to cap.  Add a TE to replace Tremble.  Gain cap in the end. 

Just now, PNW_PantherMan said:

Andy Dalton loses his job to Jack the crack Plumber.

Just kidding.

Had that bum not under thrown TMJ twice he would’ve been well over 300 yards with 4 touchdowns and had himself maybe the greatest preseason game ever 

• Pie 1

30 minutes ago, CRA said:

trading Terrace and cutting Tremble creates 4.5 mill in cap space.

Just now, countryboi said:

If they cut Coker, thinking he is a PS. He is gone 

He didn't get enough snaps earlier in the games.  It's not encouraging when you see that.  Basically means he's a bubble guy that's likely to be cut.  I would have liked to see him get some more chances in the games, but coaches see them in practice every day.

I think you're right that he wouldn't clear waivers.

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, PNW_PantherMan said:

He didn't get enough snaps earlier in the games.  It's not encouraging when you see that.  Basically means he's a bubble guy that's likely to be cut.  I would have liked to see him get some more chances in the games, but coaches see them in practice every day.

I think you're right that he wouldn't clear waivers.

I don’t see any way around it. It feels like the 6 are set