• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The WR position - what 6 do we keep

I think they keep TMJ and ISM. Moore and Coker will try to be stashed on the PS, but I'd honestly try and trade TMJ for something at this point. He didn't want to be here last year (Don't blame him really) and he has yet to put it all together on the field, if we could snag a fringe lineman or a late round pick for him I'd be happy.

• Beer 3

Just now, CarolinaLivin said:

Tmj on the trading block

Until he gets his ass cut on Tuesday when no one offers anything for him.

I could maybe see the Bengals giving a very late draft pick (7th) because of the familiarity with Burrow, but that would be it. 

6 minutes ago, Ricky Spanish said:

I think they keep TMJ and ISM. Moore and Coker will try to be stashed on the PS, but I'd honestly try and trade TMJ for something at this point. He didn't want to be here last year (Don't blame him really) and he has yet to put it all together on the field, if we could snag a fringe lineman or a late round pick for him I'd be happy.

I think they attempted to "showcase" him in this game, maybe another team like what they saw and trade for him 

I wouldn’t be shocked if Canales has a surprise cut or 2.  Roster full of not his guys. 

Tremble missed everything.  Think he clears some healthy cap.  2 new TEs have shined thus far. 

I think there will be some type of mini shocker 

• Pie 4

1 minute ago, CRA said:

I wouldn’t be shocked if Canales has a surprise cut or 2.  Roster full of not his guys. 

Tremble missed everything.  Think he clears some healthy cap.  2 new TEs have shined thus far. 

I think there will be some type of mini shocker 

Ian Thomas to IR or just outright cut 

• Pie 2