• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I know it’s preseason but…

NAS

8 minutes ago, NAS said:

Bryce and the offense looked much improved. They look like an actual NFL team today.

I mean, Bryce played the same part of the field he always plays…..but against backups. 

the one time he looked downfield he took a sack 

don’t think we have seen enough to say much 

• Pie 1

17 minutes ago, 33inNC said:

The D looks like it took 3 steps back, this is the Bills 2nd and 3rd stringers. 

Not all the starters were in there.

Also…the D wasn’t really challenged much last year since opposing offenses didn’t have to score much. When they did have to score, they seemed to be able to do it a will. 

Long story short, I don’t think our D last year was nearly as good as it looked.

22 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

He has weapons now.

Not sure how Legette will look, but we got a steal with Sanders. He may be the rookie to actually watch out for as he could have the most impact.

I'm excited to watch this offense for a change.

Sanders is a good player. But Jonathan Brooks is also gonna be big time. Texas had a very very good offense last year. I was bummed they didn’t pick Adonai Mitchell over Legette 

• Pie 3

2 minutes ago, Tbe said:

Not all the starters were in there.

Also…the D wasn’t really challenged much last year since opposing offenses didn’t have to score much. When they did have to score, they seemed to be able to do it a will. 

Long story short, I don’t think our D last year was nearly as good as it looked.

Yeah I think people have greatly overrated our defense from last year. When you watched the games they weren’t that good. I know at one point we were like 31/32 in points allowed and the 32 had just given up 70 to Miami.

• Pie 1

6 minutes ago, hepcat said:

Sanders is a good player. But Jonathan Brooks is also gonna be big time. Texas had a very very good offense last year. I was bummed they didn’t pick Adonai Mitchell over Legette 

Yeah I'm waiting to judge Brooks until I actually see him on the field. If he can be a factor then that's another weapon we have on this offense.

I'm just excited because we are slowly adding pieces to this offense. Should be fun watching this offense this season.

• Pie 1