• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Game Thread: Panthers at Bills

18 minutes ago, Davidson Deac II said:

If that is the worst mistake he makes, I think it might be a good season for him.  

Yes--part of it is probably the mental clock (2.7 seconds).  He seemed to have a sense of urgency more than panic.  The more he learns the offense and the WRs, the better he is going to be. 

Of course, and this is along with Frank's points--this was one drive vs. reserves. Can we get this for a whole game?  a whole season?  Hope is a powerful emotion--and we have been so thirsty for it--we will take this for what it is and what it might mean.

3 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Love the PA rollout play design. The preseason offense looks much more creative than Reich’s regular season offense. 

Throwing on the move is one of Bryce’s strengths blind Freddy over here 10000kms away can see that but Frank was to stubborn to try utilise it 

• Pie 2

3 minutes ago, Aussie Tank said:

Throwing on the move is one of Bryce’s strengths blind Freddy over here 10000kms away can see that but Frank was to stubborn to try utilise it 

Imagine if we can get this running game going our coach is insisting on. Throw in come PA rollouts and the defense could be on skates. I like seeing some actual vision on offense. Hopefully it can come to life. 

1 minute ago, ForJimmy said:

Imagine if we can get this running game going our coach is insisting on. Throw in come PA rollouts and the defense could be on skates. I like seeing some actual vision on offense. Hopefully it can come to life. 

That’s it Bryce will only have to read half the field. When Brooks is 100% he’s gonna be a stud behind these new big guards and taking check downs 

• Pie 3

I can’t believe I’m saying this but I hope we keep Plummer. Guy made some impressive throws today and showed a lot of growth in 3 weeks

I assume we’ll stash him on PS but he’s definitely at least earned that after todays game

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

51 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

Yes--part of it is probably the mental clock (2.7 seconds).  He seemed to have a sense of urgency more than panic.  The more he learns the offense and the WRs, the better he is going to be. 

I got the impression that was intentional to an extent.  The coach probably telling him to get the ball out quick or get out quick.  

17 minutes ago, jasonluckydog said:

I hope we get to play the Saints 2nd and 3rd team Defense on opening day.

And if they would have performed terribly against them you would have said they are poo and if they had not played at all you would have had something negative to say about that I suppose so basically they could not have won either way no matter what they did by your statement correct? Hell, they might as well have not even boarded the flight to Buffalo then

Edited by Ricky Prickles
  • Pie 1

2 hours ago, frankw said:

Until then people who constantly chime in just to gripe about others and create an "us vs them" atmosphere are not helping anything either and need to give up the moral high ground because it's a facade.

Most of us are feeling pretty good.  A good preseason performance and everyone's throwing memes around and having a good time.  Then the "real fans" have to come in and spout some divisive crap.  It's just so tiresome.

• Pie 5
  • Beer 1

1 hour ago, *FreeFua* said:

I can’t believe I’m saying this but I hope we keep Plummer. Guy made some impressive throws today and showed a lot of growth in 3 weeks

I assume we’ll stash him on PS but he’s definitely at least earned that after todays game

I was kind of thinking he made a decent leap today in progress.  I still might prefer a higher ceiling QB3 if one becomes available...  PS shouldn't be a problem though.