• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Game Thread: Panthers at Bills

2 minutes ago, strato said:

Seems like every time I look he is missing and it’s a personal matter.  Which mostly are dental appointments and stuff. 

Lol dental appointments would be funny. I’m thinking it’s probably sick family member or possibly death in the family when they don’t say why. I’ve seen some have off for birth of a child, but they usually say it because it’s an exciting time. 

7 minutes ago, Icege said:

He's right tho.

There's a reason why a lot of people left for the Discord or just left the board in general... and it wasn't just because it was the offseason. It was because of how toxic this place was with the same group of people posting in every thread the same (disproven) complaints. They justified their chosen behavior because they said that they were: a) entitled to being douchenozzles since the team sucks and b) the real victims because a couple of Bryce Young fans leading up to the draft hurt their feelings.

Multiple people have shared that this has been their experience. To continue to dismiss it as if it isn't the case is, as you said, just silly.

The part where only a couple of people said things, could be argued. According to my memory it was far more than a couple of people saying not nice things to those ignorant and nasty Bryce deniers. 

Should have kept that only positive comments allowed thread   

12 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Lol dental appointments would be funny. I’m thinking it’s probably sick family member or possibly death in the family when they don’t say why. I’ve seen some have off for birth of a child, but they usually say it because it’s an exciting time. 

Yeah you never know what people might be going through.  If it comes out later that he was calling in sick to go to Chuck E Cheese or whatever, we can all make jokes about it later.  But, it could be something really serious.  The coaches know what's going on and it's his right to privacy.  Hopefully he's ready to play this year.

Edited by PNW_PantherMan
  • Pie 2
  • Beer 3

1 minute ago, PNW_PantherMan said:

Yeah you never know what people might be going through.  If it comes out later that he was calling in sick to go to Chuck E Cheese or whatever, we can all make jokes about it later.  But, it could be something really serious.  The coaches know what's going on and it's his right to privacy.  Hopefully he's ready to play this year.

Well when David Newton tried to TMZ him last week, Lewis didn't go into detail but said it was "hard". Canales yesterday said it was a family matter. 

• Pie 1

This video quality sucks, but it has all the plays from the opening drive.  If you go back and watch his depth in the pocket, it's completely different.  The roll out on 1st down was good.  We need to do more of that.  Then on 2nd down he just stands in there and throws a strike.  He almost never did that last year.  He would start in the gun and then take a few steps backward from there.  I liked what I saw with that.  It indicates that the coaching is actually working.

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, uncfan888 said:

He was open a lot earlier. Bryce could have thrown it and given him a chance to take it up the sideline

https://x.com/SyedSchemes/status/1827568833864794160?t=CI4DAs5n9A1NiDtq_W0IWA&s=19

Young was running from a defender when Johnson made his cut, but Young saw he was open so once he rolled a few steps to the left, he threw it and got it to him.

I know it’s hard and won’t say more after this post if you let it go by without challenging me to where I feel a need to respond. 

I know enough to understand poo that is ‘private’ is usually embarrassing type poo. Drug addiction,  criminal family member gets in trouble, wife having affair in your face… you we’re having an affair in the wife’s face.

Or a family member is murdered, which is a ‘popular’ one the last few years. Why that would be embarrassing though, I don’t know. 

Never mentioned it until now, it is reaching a point where concern becomes justifiable. 

59 minutes ago, PNW_PantherMan said:

Terrible person?  I don't know if I'd go that far.  Bad teammate?  Sure.  Hot head that punched his own teammates?  Yes.  Terrible?  I'd reserve that for actual terrible people.

Ive interacted with him a ton when I lived in Charlotte for various reasons.  I personally watched him lose his mind at a ref at a flag football game when his son was playing.  You dont have to believe me but he is a terrible human.  Again great player shitty person

4 hours ago, frankw said:

Read back through the thread. 99% of my posts were about the game.

While I can appreciate the fact you do make a valid point. Said point is moot when you only quote me but none of the individuals in question mentioned in the post.

Appreciate the input.

Easy, yours was the whiniest of all and won the nomination.

And you are quite welcome.

• Pie 1

58 minutes ago, PNW_PantherMan said:

I'm not trying to downplay that he was a huge asshole.  But I've been watching a lot of true crime documentaries, and those are actually terrible people.

Yeah. He wasn't a good person, but he ain't Rae. Rae was a terrible person. 

• Beer 4

8 minutes ago, Ricky Prickles said:

Easy, yours was the whiniest of all and won the nomination.

And you are quite welcome.

Well clearly you're ornery about something else again.

I'm assuming this is about the other day. Specifically a post that was made you didn't care for because it made vague mention of someone you claim to have no affiliation toward but clearly that isn't the case as everyone has seen some of your off the wall ramblings about what you perceive to be woke and such.

You know. It wasn't that long ago we had a back and forth about this when you wanted to inject yourself into a conversation. I reminded you then and I'll again remind again. It was not that long ago that you were going around name calling other members. Specially terms like "tubby" and other cringy grade school level insults.

You are the last person to be on a high horse about something like this.

If need be we can just avoid each other. I hope you have a nice weekend.

Edited by frankw

3 hours ago, uncfan888 said:

He was open a lot earlier. Bryce could have thrown it and given him a chance to take it up the sideline

https://x.com/SyedSchemes/status/1827568833864794160?t=CI4DAs5n9A1NiDtq_W0IWA&s=19

Ah I think Bryce did a good job on the 4th down play. I’m not throwing that one out there for Chuba I think he knew Diontae would break back and he took the smarter option 

It’s the all 22 of the sack I want to see most