• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Game Thread: Panthers at Bills

4 hours ago, Basbear said:

I will. Still have the old DVR for such reasons. He should have played more, cause it will take time for that PTSD to weaken. 

I honestly can not blame him for that behavior, he is human. 

He absolutely should not have played more. He led a touch down drive He gained some confidence that was the point. Get him the fug outta there

• Pie 1

4 hours ago, frankw said:

This yarn about rooting for failure is just as tiresome as the criticism. As is the people who only enter the thread to talk about how everyone is rooting against so and so but never name names.

Cam got some of the worst treatment from his own fanbase that I've ever seen. And he was rookie of the year out of the gate lol.

I don't know why some people expected to come here and find rainbows and unicorns after the worst season in franchise history. The only thing that is going to help is winning football games.

Until then people who constantly chime in just to gripe about others and create an "us vs them" atmosphere are not helping anything either and need to give up the moral high ground because it's a facade.

But aren't you chiming in currently and gripping about others chiming in and gripping about others now with this post?

Season 5 Episode 3 GIF by Paramount+

Twilight Zone Getting Weird GIF by MOODMAN

• Pie 6

10 hours ago, ForJimmy said:

Zavala and Raym are looking decent. I know it’s against backups, 

Yep.  With Nijman (?) coming back soon and BC as a reserve---the depth of our OL has never been better--Depending on how Ikwonu plays, it has the potential to be a great OL.  The guards in preseason (anderson, #67, and #71 (name?) played well too--so we should have depth on the PS.

I am guessing that we keep Zavala, Raym, BC, and Nijman as the reserves behind the starting 5--giving us 9 on the active roster. 

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

Yep.  With Nijman (?) coming back soon and BC as a reserve---the depth of our OL has never been better--Depending on how Ikwonu plays, it has the potential to be a great OL.  The guards in preseason (anderson, #67, and #71 (name?) played well too--so we should have depth on the PS.

I am guessing that we keep Zavala, Raym, BC, and Nijman as the reserves behind the starting 5--giving us 9 on the active roster. 

Pretty crazy.  Just goes to show, you don't know until they get out there.  I'm still stunned how much better Zavala is.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, MHS831 said:

Never been better??? Brother, that's one of the most insane statements I have ever seen on the Huddle. God bless you and may he have mercy on your soul.

• Beer 1

3 hours ago, ForJimmy said:

I was kind of thinking he made a decent leap today in progress.  I still might prefer a higher ceiling QB3 if one becomes available...  PS shouldn't be a problem though.

I was thinking all the reps he got and attention during the week, is gold. Most players don’t ‘get’ to suck and get chance two and chance three unless you are a high pick. 
you can get a lot done with failure and taking another try and repeating that process. 

14 minutes ago, RJK said:

Coker>TMJ 

poo might be Coker>Legette after it's all said and done. Coker definitely seems more seasoned in the nuances of the position and hands look good. I'm just watching the game replay for the first time now, still first quarter but the twitter clips earlier looked good to me

Upon watching the replay, Bryce looked pretty good. That little scramble thing he did going headfirst to the line of scrimmage wasn't ideal. Chuba and JT Sanders were just kinda hanging out raising their hands ready to take a pass for at least 5-6 yards past what Bryce got. The all 22 will be interesting to see on some of these decisions

• Pie 1

Watching it now. A couple of typically critical reactions are wtf with the analytics guy dictating in game decisions? The 4th down conversion. 
And what a clusterfug looking play throwing to an area where two targets converge, with their coverage. I am laughing a little bit that it worked.  That is gonna have to be straightened out. 
Young’s footwork looks much better, yes it does. 

The people chasing him when he is moving around will be faster and maybe more determined when we get into it for real. 

And Damien Lewis again… I am all for personal days and what have you, compassionate treatment of employees, and their privacy… but someone explain to me what kind of personal situation allows basically the whole camp and preseason off? Just, what is that important that is so much more important than the millions of dollars you are getting to be involved and relied on at your workplace? 

I have been there on some really tough ‘do I dare go do my job while this is going on?” situations myself and have compassion but I am starting to get frustrated with Damien (how they are handling it). What is so personal that we can’t be told so as to have some understanding of why he is so often unavailable?

I mean most people would cut him slack for a reasonable excuse… so why the secrecy at this point? Can’t make games? Need a good reason. 

Edited by strato

8 hours ago, Ricky Prickles said:

But aren't you chiming in currently and gripping about others chiming in and gripping about others now with this post?

Season 5 Episode 3 GIF by Paramount+

Twilight Zone Getting Weird GIF by MOODMAN

Read back through the thread. 99% of my posts were about the game.

While I can appreciate the fact you do make a valid point. Said point is moot when you only quote me but none of the individuals in question mentioned in the post.

Appreciate the input.