• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Game Thread: Panthers at Bills

6 minutes ago, Basbear said:

Young looked like a real QB, I do not care about bills starters. Panthers didn't have their starting TEs, LG, and C. 

Fans needed this game!

If you get a chance to watch the game again, note that Bryce breaks out of the pocket a split second too soon once and his feet get nervous on another occasion.  To be expected.  PTSD.

Just now, MHS831 said:

If you get a chance to watch the game again, note that Bryce breaks out of the pocket a split second too soon once and his feet get nervous on another occasion.  To be expected.  PTSD.

I will. Still have the old DVR for such reasons. He should have played more, cause it will take time for that PTSD to weaken. 

I honestly can not blame him for that behavior, he is human. 

• Pie 2

5 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

It was only a bit early It will take him tike to fully trust the line (understandably) I have to say Hunt was as advertised bulldozer..... I think as long as they stay healthy our line will be greatly improved.

• Pie 1

45 minutes ago, PNW_PantherMan said:

There seems to be some confusion between rooting for a guy to fail being skeptical of someone being able to be any good.  If things are overly negative, I don't blame you for not wanting to be around.  But saying everyone's rooting for the guy to fail is just silly.

The guy in your avatar had more people rooting for him to fail.

This yarn about rooting for failure is just as tiresome as the criticism. As is the people who only enter the thread to talk about how everyone is rooting against so and so but never name names.

Cam got some of the worst treatment from his own fanbase that I've ever seen. And he was rookie of the year out of the gate lol.

I don't know why some people expected to come here and find rainbows and unicorns after the worst season in franchise history. The only thing that is going to help is winning football games.

Until then people who constantly chime in just to gripe about others and create an "us vs them" atmosphere are not helping anything either and need to give up the moral high ground because it's a facade.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

20 minutes ago, Shocker said:

The talk of Bryce Young being a bust was always ridiculous and this dude with weapons will get better and better.  Gotta give him time and targets and he’ll dominate.  Truth

Liked what I saw today even though limited snaps.. the offense looked crisp! Glad Canales gave us a little taste of the starters makes me more hopeful for maybe a successful season even it’s just getting to .500

• Beer 1

If it was during the season we would have punted. That pass on 3rd and 6 was stupid. He wasn’t even being pressured. Gotta look past the sticks on 3rd and long. None of the Bridgewater poo. 
Other than that Bryce looked good. But I am still worried how he will look against first team defenses. 

1 hour ago, Basbear said:

Panthers didn't have their starting TEs, LG, and C. 

This is technically not a bad thing until those “starters” actually show something. They shouldn’t care about contracts or vet experience at this point, just play whoever is playing better at the position 

1 hour ago, MHS831 said:

If that is the worst mistake he makes, I think it might be a good season for him.  

2 hours ago, PootieNunu said:

Love 89 the football player, but your right he is pretty garbage at being a human, or at least the persona that he presents in public. 

My sons and I met him a few times--he was always a penile projection in my opinion.  Now, he'd sign things for kids, but while he was signing my son's 89 jersey, he was insulting to him because my son could not understand what he said to him--so he got an attitude. (He asked my son, "What's your name?" so he could write it on the Jersey--my son, about 8 at the time, was confused because he thought Smith would be signing HIS name--a valid assumption.  When he didn't respond immediately, Smith loudly responded, "Do you want the jersey signed or not!") (I was standing back about 30 feet, watching) He signed it, but I told Smith that he was nice to sign the jersey but he was confused because I told him that you would be signing your name--not his,which is what he probably thought.  I thanked him, but he just looked at me as if my son was stupid and mumbled something under his breath.  I then added, "You screwed it up for him by being a dick about it."  He gave me a look (like 'who are you?') and walked away. 

• Pie 1