• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Game Thread: Panthers at Bills

14 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

I am going to say something that might be unpopular--Steve Smith Sr. is obnoxious and juvenile at times--I don't get the idea that he has done his homework. I know some of you like him, but he gets on my nerves. 

Love 89 the football player, but your right he is pretty garbage at being a human, or at least the persona that he presents in public. 

22 minutes ago, Seltzer said:

It's the reason a lot of us old timers have stayed away.  I've never in my entire life seen so many supposed fans actively root against our own guy.

It's embarrassing 

Ummmm at least he deserves it,  Cam got obliterated and hated while breaking records

• Pie 2

24 minutes ago, Seltzer said:

It's the reason a lot of us old timers have stayed away.  I've never in my entire life seen so many supposed fans actively root against our own guy.

It's embarrassing 

There seems to be some confusion between rooting for a guy to fail being skeptical of someone being able to be any good.  If things are overly negative, I don't blame you for not wanting to be around.  But saying everyone's rooting for the guy to fail is just silly.

The guy in your avatar had more people rooting for him to fail.

• Pie 2

42 minutes ago, Joe Bear said:

Feels so good to win a game again, regardless of circumstance.

Yes, happy for all the rostered players to earn a win, and to enjoy the feeling. That is a need. Canales’ first too. I don’t feel worse about him. 

On a positive note, one thing I did notice about Bryce.  He didn't drop too far back in the pocket.  He was trying to stay in there.  If you watch the first pass play of the game, his footwork looks significantly different.  I thought it was encouraging to see that.  Looks like Canales and company have been working with him on that.

Edit:  I think it was the 2nd down pass.  But he looks different.

Edited by PNW_PantherMan
  • Beer 2

3 minutes ago, PNW_PantherMan said:

On a positive note, one thing I did notice about Bryce.  He didn't drop too far back in the pocket.  He was trying to stay in there.  If you watch the first pass play of the game, his footwork looks significantly different.  I thought it was encouraging to see that.  Looks like Canales and company have been working with him on that.

Yeah the quick passes will be the way we have to play so keeping the oline stocked is going to be priority number 1 If we stick with Bryce

1 hour ago, CRA said:

89 was a great WR.  89 proves over on the NFLN often to be immature and still a jerk human. 

I think that fact, will make his HOF odds forever harder than his fans think it should be.   

well said.