• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Game Thread: Panthers at Bills

Young, keep this up pls. That was beautiful, never seen anything like it last season.

Competent offensive execution, good off script plays, and great communication all around.

Canales may indeed be the QB's best friend and Young looks far more comfortable.

Edited by Saca312
  • Pie 6
  • Beer 1

Got to say, it looked good.  Offense looked different than the prior preseason games.  Not just the performance but the operation.

Looks good, but how will it look against New Orleans in a couple weeks?  Who knows, but Bryce looks better than last year.  Some nerves still, but this should help his confidence.

Color me pretty happy.  Now take the starters out 🙂

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

I'm very fine with Bryce and the offense sitting now. Literally all that I wanted out of Bryce today (and this preseason) was to show some confidence, put something on film to work on, and hopefully build some momentum heading into the season.

Box checked

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, panthersphan said:

Bryce with a competent OLine and a couple weapons…… I like what I saw on that drive!

Yes, but he is still holding the ball too long. That was the concern last year besides everybody just blindly blaming on the o line. He has to speed up the decision making even with an improved o line. He won't have all day.