• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Game Thread: Panthers at Bills

Just now, uncfan888 said:

They did what they were supposed to do against the backups.. March down and score a TD. But it took a 4th down conversion from midfield to do it so mehhhh

Could have been a lot worse.  My expectations were in the basement, so I'll take it.

• Pie 4

6/8 for 70 yards…

Theres no way he’s ever throws for 70 in a first quarter before. He always sat around 24 yards after 1

I’ll take it. Good to see them move the ball. But man I was hoping we’d see Bryce move a lot sooner than he was. If it wasn’t for a backup Bills DL people would be blaming the OL again

• Pie 6
  • Beer 1

Young is bailing out of the pocket a bit too soon.  Happy feet.  Vs.2nd team--but we have Jordan Matthews (hope he makes team) , Zavala, and Raym playing.   Not sure about Legette--so I am pleased with Bryce--his reads are solid so far--just needs to trust the pocket a second longer--this, however, could be the design--2.7 seconds and get out of there.  I dunno

• Pie 4
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, hepcat said:

They had to work way too hard to score a TD including a 4th down conversion they definitely wouldn’t have gotten against starters but a TD is a TD and anything less against the Bills backups would have been embarrassing 

Ehh, Pats starters couldn’t move the ball that great against our backups.  That was a good drive from Bryce

• Pie 4
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

Just now, PantherChris said:

Yea yea second string but BY looked good there.

Yeah, hope we see a second drive.  Still need to see him being able to attack downfield in this O.

Looked like the one real downfield call was the sack

• Pie 1