• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

College Football starts today (college talk)

30 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

fug them.

They cried all postseason and offseason about how unfair it was to them.

Well, look what all that crying got you. Enjoy your 7-8 win season.

I get it. I just have a lot more sympathy for fanbases in the post-Tepper era. We went from dreaming of Super Bowls less than a decade ago to hoping we can just win a fuging game, period. poo sucks. So I get it.

I don't know what happened to DJU. When he was filling in for an injured Trevor Lawrence his freshman year he looked GOOD. Not like good for a freshman like good like "holy poo this guy might be even better than Trevor Lawrence". But it's been all downhill from there.

22 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I don't know what happened to DJU. When he was filling in for an injured Trevor Lawrence his freshman year he looked GOOD. Not like good for a freshman like good like "holy poo this guy might be even better than Trevor Lawrence". But it's been all downhill from there.

So did Chase Bryce then he sucked at Duke and was average at App. Sometimes that “backup” tag takes pressure off the player.  

7 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I get it. I just have a lot more sympathy for fanbases in the post-Tepper era. We went from dreaming of Super Bowls less than a decade ago to hoping we can just win a fuging game, period. poo sucks. So I get it.

Their wounds are very self inflicted. I have way less sympathy for college teams than professional teams.

6 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

What happened? Well he was a five star HS QB that had always been a 3 star college QB. He didn't do anything wrong. He just is what he is. 

1 minute ago, kungfoodude said:

Their wounds are very self inflicted. I have way less sympathy for college teams than professional teams.

I have zero sympathy at all for the organizations themselves, all of my sympathy is for the fanbases. The organizations get what they deserve. They make their own beds.