• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

College Football starts today (college talk)

Rough time for FSU fans. You went from getting screwed out a playoff spot because your QB got hurt to getting absolutely smashed in your bowl game and then losing next year's opener as a top 10 team to a squad hoping to get to .500 this year. fuging OUCH. That sucks.

3 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

That would be awesome but Mack has become a liability. We might have to Biden his ass. LOL

Run the damn ball!

That should be our game plan on offense all season. We have one of the best RBs in the country. Our QB's are inexperienced. Just run the ball and we should be undefeated for the next 8 weeks at least.

2 minutes ago, PNW_PantherMan said:

Well RIP FSU 2024 season.  Over before September.

Not surprising I had them losing this game. They got exposed in the playoffs. I'm more shocked they got a top 10 ranking. Feels like the NCAA rewarded them because they got snubbed last season.

Either way they are not the best team in the ACC this season.

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Run the damn ball!

That should be our game plan on offense all season. We have one of the best RBs in the country. Our QB's are inexperienced. Just run the ball and we should be undefeated for the next 8 weeks at least.

Hampton will have another huge year as long as we can have a decent enough passing game to keep defenses honest. I hope we play Harrell at QB. The kid has big time talent. Just play him.

6 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Hampton will have another huge year as long as we can have a decent enough passing game to keep defenses honest. I hope we play Harrell at QB. The kid has big time talent. Just play him.

That's why I say run the ball. Sure we will need a QB who can make throws down the field, but our strength will be the run game we have a mobile athletic QB and a talented RB. It's not hard to see why the run game will be our strength.

Maybe Harrell develops as a passer as the season goes, but I wouldn't put pressure on him as a passer he's still pretty raw as a passer imo.

10 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

That's why I say run the ball. Sure we will need a QB who can make throws down the field, but our strength will be the run game we have a mobile athletic QB and a talented RB. It's not hard to see why the run game will be our strength.

Maybe Harrell develops as a passer as the season goes, but I wouldn't put pressure on him as a passer he's still pretty raw as a passer imo.

He is but I like the talent. Having one of the top RBs in the country to lean on should really help him. I playing him over Max Johnson unless the offense has been running head and shoulders better with Johnson and based on what I've heard that's not the case. Harrell has been at least as good of not better in practice so play the more physically talented guy with more years of eligibility.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not expecting Howell or Maye but UNC level programs just don't get QBs like that back to back. But I definitely think he can be on that Darian Durant/Marquise Williams level and that's plenty good enough.

29 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Rough time for FSU fans. You went from getting screwed out a playoff spot because your QB got hurt to getting absolutely smashed in your bowl game and then losing next year's opener as a top 10 team to a squad hoping to get to .500 this year. fuging OUCH. That sucks.

fug them.

They cried all postseason and offseason about how unfair it was to them.

Well, look what all that crying got you. Enjoy your 7-8 win season.

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

12 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

I mean, Dabo gave him opportunity after opportunity after opportunity…..there was no debate when he left Clemson really on DJ.   Fine kid but wasn’t going to do anything at a big school vs big competition.   

FSU got desperate. ACC already proved to be too tough for DJ

• Pie 1