• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

College Football starts today (college talk)

2 minutes ago, PNW_PantherMan said:

Watching an exciting game where you're not a fan of either team... and then watching whatever's gonna happen at 1pm.  Both of these are called football, but I don't know.

The college game with no ties will be the better game.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, PNW_PantherMan said:

It was last year.  I was basically a PAC12 fan.  All of the games were absurd.

I'll do the same thing I did last year, watch whatever matchup looks good. The Panthers will most likely be just as bad as they were last year with all the changes, lack of a center, and questions at QB.

• Pie 1

3 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I'll probably watch some of that FSU/GT game. Didn't realize that DJ Uiagalelei was FSU's QB.

It feels like this dude has been playing college football for half my life for half the teams in the country. LOL

Pretty sure this is his 5th year. He’s started 4 years at 3 schools and backed up Lawrence during COVID including a few starts when Lawrence had COVID. He sucked at Clemson. We would have beaten Georgia in 2021 when they won it all, if not for DJ’s pick 6 in range of a FG.