• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Roster cuts

12 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Where is that guy mocking us for not drafting Gore? 

Gore had a pretty good preseason.  Issue was he was in Buffalo and they spent a draft pick on a RB this year.  No way for Gore to really make the roster over the drafted rookie pending something crazy.  I think his stock probably has climbed post Buffalo picking him up

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Adam Peters making it a little personal with the way he’s throwing out Rivera’s guys…

With that said… K.J. Henry come on down, you are the next contestant on who wants to be a Carolina Panther.

KJ is also a really good dude. I got to know him during his senior year at West Forsyth high school pretty well, because he was refereeing my sons basketball games on Saturdays.

Edited by pantherdad
  • Pie 2

23 minutes ago, CRA said:

Gore had a pretty good preseason.  Issue was he was in Buffalo and they spent a draft pick on a RB this year.  No way for Gore to really make the roster over the drafted rookie pending something crazy.  I think his stock probably has climbed post Buffalo picking him up

He looked good against our backups 

1 minute ago, CRA said:

What a minute.  KJ Henry already been cut? Something must be going on there.    

Speculation is the new staff is cleaning house of Ron Rivera picks.

Seems like a bad move though. 

I hope we claim him.