• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Roster cuts

51 minutes ago, RumHam said:

if you think TMJ is better than Thielen than i have beach front property in colorado for you

It's not an either or between the two. But only one of them is on the wrong side of 30. For me it's about building for the future and developing younger talent.

• Pie 1

40 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

This goes to show that the preseason is pointless.

Matthews did damn well everything he could during the preseason games to show that he deserved a roster spot but the coaches felt differently.

Drop all the preseason games and start the season one week before college football. Coaches are making their roster decisions based off of practices anyway.

It almost sends a negative message to the team--out 30 minutes before every practice, playing well--

I also would like to know how the TMJ cut impacts Mingo---

I hope we grab that WR Houston waived. 

9 minutes ago, frankw said:

Is there an updated list of our cuts so far?

Seems like we're doing an awful lot of agonizing over the roster for a previously 2 win team when we could be spending this time fixated on the waiver wire and actually bettering the bottom of our roster.

We have until noon tomorrow, I imagine we are seeing where all the dust settles before making decisions there. I expect us to be quite active 

• Pie 2

2 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Adam Peters making it a little personal with the way he’s throwing out Rivera’s guys…

With that said… K.J. Henry come on down, you are the next contestant on who wants to be a Carolina Panther.

What am I missing with henry?   

4 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

What am I missing with henry?   

I mean he was a stud at Clemson, looked good last year in limited playing time, had a great preseason.

He’s still young so our coaching staff can coach out any bad habits he may have picked up.

Just a lot of potential there.

I don’t love him with his hand in the ground but as a standup outside LB I think he could be a good rotational piece.

Edited by MillionDollarCam
  • Pie 3