• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Roster cuts

1 hour ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Headed straight to the Sleeper app to put in a claim for Marshall before becomes Washington’s WR2.

I will take that wager. I suspect he will never total 1200 yards receiving for the rest of his NFL career.

Another in a long line of Panthers busts.

• Pie 2

1 hour ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Headed straight to the Sleeper app to put in a claim for Marshall before becomes Washington’s WR2.

If anyone's gonna take a look at him, I would imagine it's Buffalo.  Joe Brady is OC there and was the one who wanted him (presumably) when he was drafted.

If Brady doesn't want a look at him, I'd say he's completely toast.

55 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

we are seeing the PS....if Raym is not announced by the time I catch up with this thread, I'd say he made the roster.  Good for him

I hope so. I wanted us to draft him and was thrilled when we signed him anyway. He was great at college and looks good now too.

58 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

I would sign Zappe (as I have said, but it was before Plummer went all Tom Brady on the Bills) and send Dalton packing.   In our offense, Zappe would do well.

I think he could be too. If we sign a QB I hope it's him. 

38 minutes ago, Icege said:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I thought he would make the 53 

35 minutes ago, Byrdman4real said:

But Ian still on the team, why?

$ coaches and they all seem to keep him. There has to be something that we don't see for every coach to keep him. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

This goes to show that the preseason is pointless.

Matthews did damn well everything he could during the preseason games to show that he deserved a roster spot but the coaches felt differently.

Drop all the preseason games and start the season one week before college football. Coaches are making their roster decisions based off of practices anyway.

Edited by MillionDollarCam
  • Pie 4

Ian is our only “blocking” tight end. Not quite sure why this is such a shock

I don’t think he’s very good at blocking compared to the rest of the league but compared to what we have on our roster he’s the best at it sadly 

• Pie 2
  • Poo 2

Just now, *FreeFua* said:

Ian is our only “blocking” tight end. Not quite sure why this is such a shock

I don’t think he’s very good at blocking compared to the rest of the league but compared to what we have on our roster he’s the best at it sadly 

Isn’t this Trembles strong suit too? 

• Pie 1