• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Roster cuts

Just now, MHS831 said:

maybe his age?  He was such a good leader.

Maybe a situation similar to Mike Boone's where they might bring him back after doing some roster magic?

I was pulling for JMatt 😞

• Pie 4

5 minutes ago, Manna said:

Damn Ian Thomas has found the cheat code for infinite lives:

up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A, B, A, select, start(ed) this franchise. 

If I was the owner this would be my Litmus test. If you don't cut Thomas I cut you as a GM.

• Pie 3

Cutting J Matthews so we can I'm guessing inevitably keep someone who has done absolutely nothing in Ian Thomas while we also cut TMJ and keep Mr. Running in Molasses Adam Thielen will be a decision to keep an eye on as the 17 game season progresses.

• Pie 1

6 minutes ago, frankw said:

Cutting J Matthews so we can I'm guessing inevitably keep someone who has done absolutely nothing in Ian Thomas while we also cut TMJ and keep Mr. Running in Molasses Adam Thielen will be a decision to keep an eye on as the 17 game season progresses.

He can't block and Ian can't catch.  Guess they wanted the blocker instead of the receiver.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

12 minutes ago, frankw said:

if you think TMJ is better than Thielen than i have beach front property in colorado for you

• Pie 5
  • Beer 1

42 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

I still remember Evan Mathis, the OG we cut and he signed with the Eagles and was a pro bowler for them--but that is rare

I remember too. He got into Maser’s doghouse somehow and never got out. 

The WR thing, maybe that is still fluid and there will be even more releases.

• Pie 1