• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Roster cuts

30 minutes ago, NCBlu said:

Did you know TMJ the guy everyone is giving up on just turned 24 this yr and is still younger then some rookies this season.

I used to say that about Darnold. I think he is 27 now. Still in the league though.

Edited by strato

1 minute ago, Donald LaFell said:

Also how did the online discourse turn into them not liking us. I understand they want us to stink while they have our picks but why do they no like us?! 😭 

Our fans on Twitter taunt them for some reason.  Fetti being the biggest moron

2 hours ago, XClown1986 said:

The only cut I'm mildly shocked by is Jack Anderson. He seemed to play and grade out well this preseason.

I saw that, watched the game again and stated that Anderson #67 did not seem as good as Mason Brooks #71 who was playing RG.  PFF listed Anderson as the RG when he was playing LG.  I figured the could have confused them.  I also know that they have yet to cut WCU's Smith (OT) who was terrible---so maybe they are releasing players that they plan to put on the PS first--that would make sense.

1 minute ago, Donald LaFell said:

Also how did the online discourse turn into them not liking us. I understand they want us to stink while they have our picks but why do they no like us?! 😭 

They're just looking for someone else to be the punching bag after being it themselves for so long.