• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Roster cuts

3 minutes ago, Captain Morgan said:

may have been the last game as a Panther for Terrace

Joe Person
@josephperson
·
37m
Panthers' preseason is over and cuts are coming.
Our last 53-man projection: WR Terrace Marshall is on the trade block, per sources. And help still needed at edge rusher.

Exactly what I thought. That's the reason he played so much in this game 

• Pie 2

On 8/23/2024 at 5:56 PM, Captain Morgan said:

usually the last players cut are the most valuable ones, but it pays to watch the early cuts for salary reasons especially

With all cuts 90 to 53 done in the same couple days it’s not as cut and dry as the old preseason rules. I preferred two phases of cuts

• Pie 2

16 hours ago, Shocker said:

I would take a tuna sandwich with a side pickle for TMJ.  I do want the side pickle 

TMJ tried to get traded last year and Fitts allowed him to "explore" options.  There was ZERO interest.  I guess they can try again.  I don't think Fitts was actually trying to facilitate a trade, so maybe Morgan can make it happen this year. 

I'll take a half eaten pickle. The sandwich is off the table.  Word is it the sandwich got dropped on the floor from the table and the dog ran off with it and the pickle was too temping not to take a couple bites.

Half eaten pickle it is then for TMJ.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1