• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Anyone else shamelessly 'pro tank'? (Lay on the floor for Sheduer)

Shedeur blows. Unbelievably bad muscle tone. Arms skinnier than Bryce. Could probably bench 225 for 2. Maybe.

Really slow too. Why is he so unathletic? Doesn’t add up to me. Bryce kicks his ass in an MMA fight imo 

23 minutes ago, csx said:

May was 3 or 4 in early Mocks. Went 3rd and was never going to go ahead of Williams. Similar to how Sanders is unlikely to go ahead of Beck.

LOL...and what makes you think that? Beck isn't even ahead of shadeur in most mocks right now. 

10 hours ago, Teddy2SuperBowlHeartBreaks said:

The worst possible scenario for this franchise is a 6 or 7 win campaign (led mainly by the defense) which would make it harder if not impossible to move on from Bryce in the draft. Imagine feeling as hopeless as you do right now again a year from now. And possibly years after that as we move from stop gap to stop gap (i.e the first few years under Tepper) and whatever is left of this fanbase continues to wither away or becomes Baltimore Raven fans. The Bryce trade may go down as the worst in the history of professional sports. This franchise passed on CJ Stroud and Caleb Williams, for Bryce Young, while trading away the guy that would have been Bryce Youngs number 1 weapon in the same trade lol.  The stench of that deal will linger as long as Bryce is QB1 and we don't have a franchise QB of our own. Its not like the team will have to 'tank' in order to lose 13 games anyway, but for the sake of my love of football there has never been a better time to lay on the damn floor.

.colorado-buffaloes-quarterback-shedeur-sanders-841996870.thumb.webp.80454a51a52164b51834bb8940c194be.webp

oh sigh.....  perhaps you should ask an adult how pro-sports work....

1 hour ago, Icege said:

I always prefer winning, even if it is a "meaningless football game" that hurts draft position.

I don't. By that point, the guys have had their opportunities, they failed, time to start getting ready for next season and start looking ahead. If that means not putting the team in the best position to win a game and you happen to move up 1 or 2 spots, so be it. That meaningless win could be the difference between Peyton Manning instead of Ryan Leaf. 

Even in some hypothetical scenario where we somehow ended up drafting Shedeur the dialogue about him would probably end up being similar to the early Cam years anyways. It would get ugly quick. You can practically bank on that.

57 minutes ago, SmokinwithWilly said:

I don't. By that point, the guys have had their opportunities, they failed, time to start getting ready for next season and start looking ahead. If that means not putting the team in the best position to win a game and you happen to move up 1 or 2 spots, so be it. That meaningless win could be the difference between Peyton Manning instead of Ryan Leaf. 

That sounds incredibly gross and unethical to me, but I can understand the temptation behind it.

27 minutes ago, frankw said:

Even in some hypothetical scenario where we somehow ended up drafting Shedeur the dialogue about him would probably end up being similar to the early Cam years anyways. It would get ugly quick. You can practically bank on that.

I don't care as long as whoever is playing is good.  He can put mayonnaise on his steak, or dress up like different cartoon characters to show up to games.  Just show up on the field on game day.  Players will respect that too.

• Beer 1

29 minutes ago, frankw said:

Cam was pretty unique though.  The hate he got.  Not really anything similar or after. 

Sanders would get a different slice of that hate pie I would think. 

It will be an interesting year to see what happens in Colorado.  He feels too much like a creation of Deion Sanders for me.  The whole Colorado thing seems more like a family reality show to create a new NFL star….with a guest star appearance by Travis Hunter. 

really feels like dad and that entire program have an over emphasis on the QB and his personal stat sheet (future).  From scheme, to playcalling to the defense of his play. 

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, App Panther said:

The player to tank for was Caleb Williams. Which we did, sorta.

yeah I am sure the Chicago Bears are very appreciative for meeting the right clowns at the right time