• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Anyone else shamelessly 'pro tank'? (Lay on the floor for Sheduer)

Here's a recent Draft Network mock...if we actually earned the 2nd pick in the draft and didn't take a qb this place whew

1. New England Patriots

Abdul Carter, EDGE, Penn State

Making the full-time move to edge this fall, I expect Abdul Carter to skyrocket up draft boards. He bolds all of the boxes teams look for in a potential game-wrecker on passing downs, and has the athleticism to do it all within the front seven.

2. Carolina Panthers

Will Campbell, OT, LSU

It's unfortunate for Carolina that Ikem Ekwonu failed to impress in 2023. With that in mind, newly minted Carolina GM Dan Morgan (who has zero ties to Ekwonu) adds Will Campbell, a high-level athlete at the position with the technique to overwhelm opposing pass rushers.

2 hours ago, Adb6368 said:

Call me an optimist but I always go into a season thinking we have a chance to at least make some noise. So much parody in the nfl and you can’t see player development until a few games into the season. 

whether Bryce succeeds or not, all the reports that have come out confirm that he was not put in an ideal situation to succeed last year. On top of that our drafting may have been the worst in the league over the last few years. 

Let’s see what a revamped OL looks like with some new weapons before deciding to write off this season. If we start 1-4 then my mindset will go directly towards ranking the rest of the season 

The Panthers are a parody of an NFL team

• Pie 2

2 minutes ago, Coheed said:

Am never going to root for this team to lose.

and Sanders isn’t even the type of prospect you tank for, dude has all sorts of red flags. Hard pass. 

What are the red flags?

I saw a talented QB behind the worst Oline in college football history. Kind of hard to survive when you're running for your life as soon as the ball is snapped.

1 hour ago, Jackie Lee said:

Here's a recent Draft Network mock...if we actually earned the 2nd pick in the draft and didn't take a qb this place whew

1. New England Patriots

Making the full-time move to edge this fall, I expect Abdul Carter to skyrocket up draft boards. He bolds all of the boxes teams look for in a potential game-wrecker on passing downs, and has the athleticism to do it all within the front seven.

2. Carolina Panthers

Will Campbell, OT, LSU

It's unfortunate for Carolina that Ikem Ekwonu failed to impress in 2023. With that in mind, newly minted Carolina GM Dan Morgan (who has zero ties to Ekwonu) adds Will Campbell, a high-level athlete at the position with the technique to overwhelm opposing pass rushers.

And Yahoo..

1. Giants (via Patriots😞 Carson Beck, QB, Georgia

2. Carolina Panthers: James Pearce Jr., Edge, Tennessee

3. Denver Broncos: Kelvin Banks Jr., OT, Texas

4. Tennessee Titans: Shedeur Sanders, QB, Colorado

5. Washington Commanders: Mykel Williams, Edge, Georgia

6. Patriots: Will Johnson, CB, Michigan

No RBs or LBs? Fail

2 hours ago, Jackie Lee said:

1. New England Patriots

2. Carolina Panthers

Will Campbell, OT, LSU

And Yahoo..

1. Giants (via Patriots😞 Carson Beck, QB, Georgia

2. Carolina Panthers: James Pearce Jr., Edge, Tennessee

3. Denver Broncos: Kelvin Banks Jr., OT, Texas

4. Tennessee Titans: Shedeur Sanders, QB, Colorado

5. Washington Commanders: Mykel Williams, Edge, Georgia

6. Patriots: Will Johnson, CB, Michigan

If we are picking 2nd in 2025 there is a 0% chance its not going to be a qb