• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Anyone else shamelessly 'pro tank'? (Lay on the floor for Sheduer)

Call me an optimist but I always go into a season thinking we have a chance to at least make some noise. So much parody in the nfl and you can’t see player development until a few games into the season. 

whether Bryce succeeds or not, all the reports that have come out confirm that he was not put in an ideal situation to succeed last year. On top of that our drafting may have been the worst in the league over the last few years. 

Let’s see what a revamped OL looks like with some new weapons before deciding to write off this season. If we start 1-4 then my mindset will go directly towards ranking the rest of the season 

• Pie 1

Best thing we can hope for, even if I don’t think it’s likely, is Bryce shows strong improvement. The team protects him and begins to grow but we still go 3-14 and land the #1 pick with a couple QB hungry teams at #2 and #3. Sanders or another QB blows up and we get a kings ransom for #1. 

That being said I think Bryce implodes, we win 5 games with the help of Dalton and land squarely in purgatory at #4 pick while the team sucks.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

as of today? No, I wouldn't want anything to do with Sanders. 

could that change? Sure.  But he would have to continue to grow and change. 

Right now, I don't think Sanders is a good leader.  Think he is a me-centric spoiled kid.  I think he is risk adverse to make his stat sheet look as good as it can.....and whatever his OL is, I think his present day style of play makes his OLs look worse.  So if they are garbage, he will make it super garbage. 

I'd much rather Bryce shut me up this year.  While Bryce isn't my textbook QB....he is an easier human to root for. 

• Pie 6
  • Beer 1

57 minutes ago, Riverboat Ron said:

Best thing we can hope for, even if I don’t think it’s likely, is Bryce shows strong improvement. The team protects him and begins to grow but we still go 3-14 and land the #1 pick with a couple QB hungry teams at #2 and #3. Sanders or another QB blows up and we get a kings ransom for #1. 

That being said I think Bryce implodes, we win 5 games with the help of Dalton and land squarely in purgatory at #4 pick while the team sucks.

You're in luck.Sanders highest projection is pick 4.