• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Step back from the ledge people, Bryce and the starters are playing the final preseason game

Should have just played him some in the 1st game and gone from there. If he can't build confidence against backups in the 3rd preseason game then they should just go sign someone not half retired or below PS quality because that would be embarrassing AF to go into the year with a QB that can't look decent against the bottom of the Bills roster.

• Pie 3

Good, if they didn't make is so weird no one would have cared because it's just preseason but when talks of the 1s may not play they brought the spot light on themselves.

It's really not about looking good or bad(not your top plays) it about taking every single opportunity to improve the team. Your guys need to play together to work on kinks in the system and gel.

• Pie 1

28 minutes ago, CanadianCat said:

If he gets hurt, "he should never have played in the preseason!"

It's called football things happen it's not like waiting to week 1 to get injured is some how better. 

Side note: I really hate they got rid of 1 preseason game and added a reg game but now have a open weekend before the season. After the last preseason game the season should start the next week like it use to. What's the point of having a open weekend when most starters don't play the last preseason game anyway?

Edited by NCBlu
  • Pie 1

Well it isn't the way I would have done it but I'll take it.

I'll be interested to see how the Bills defensive staff treats this one. I will be very surprised if they just roll over and let Bryce Young and the offense have a few good drives against them. That was my issue with waiting until this game. On the one hand it's good that the starting group will be getting some continuity heading into the season. On the other hand it's in the one preseason game where the opponent has a very talented roster overall is playoff built and has skin in the game in not wanting us to look good against them based on the familiarity between the two franchises.

We'll see how it goes. Hopefully by next week we all will be feeling more optimistic about this team.

I actually don’t mind our approach to this preseason at all. 

It makes more sense to get the “live reps” closer to week 1 than to play in preseason game 1 and then sit the rest of the way out.

Edited by therealmjl
  • Pie 3
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1