• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How long will the Carolina Panthers rebuild take?

Well

The 2020 rebuild collapsed in 2022.

The 2023 rebuild fell apart as the foundation was being built. 

So the third rebuild in 2024? Well, I guess we are going to find out. Ideally, we can win 5-6 games this year and Bryce can show considerable improvement. That makes us more desirable to FAs and we can use the 1st rounder on something else. However, if he is confirmed to be a bust, that 1st rounder is going to be a QB and the clock resets again.

• Pie 3
  • Flames 1

7 minutes ago, frankw said:

As long as Tepper is the owner and insists on having his fingerprints on the operation we could be in a perpetual state of rebuilding.

I mean from 2020 on we didn't even know what the term rebuild even truly meant. It seemed to change on the fly. The powers that be would flip between talking of a rebuild and then turning around and making all in moves like they are playing in franchise mode on Madden.

Tepper has been copying No Way Eye Roll GIF by ESPN when it comes to the rebuild.

• Beer 1

11 minutes ago, frankw said:

As long as Tepper is the owner and insists on having his fingerprints on the operation we could be in a perpetual state of rebuilding.

I mean from 2020 on we didn't even know what the term rebuild even truly meant. It seemed to change on the fly. The powers that be would flip between talking of a rebuild and then turning around and making all in moves like they are playing in franchise mode on Madden.

Agreed. My first thought was 3 years after Tepper sells the team. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 3