• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Notebook: Ikem Ekwonu hoping to add "dominant" to offensive line narrative

They keep interviewing him, like he didn’t completely suck last year. All I want is him to keep his head down and his mouth shut and get his stuff together on his position. That’s all. Just do that.

13 hours ago, strato said:

They keep interviewing him, like he didn’t completely suck last year. All I want is him to keep his head down and his mouth shut and get his stuff together on his position. That’s all. Just do that.

Lol to be fair most of the players sucked last year. Our defense was legit, but 2 of our top 3 defensive players are gone with Burns/Luvu.

24 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Lol to be fair most of the players sucked last year. Our defense was legit, but 2 of our top 3 defensive players are gone with Burns/Luvu.

Yeah I just get peeved at the Sunshine pumping PR machine spam. 

let's start with just average & go from there because out of all the starting LT in the NFL last season Ickey was considered one of the worse at his position in pass blocking which is the one area you want to see your LT excel at moreso than run blocking ...just saying

32 minutes ago, bandu said:

let's start with just average & go from there because out of all the starting LT in the NFL last season Ickey was considered one of the worse at his position in pass blocking which is the one area you want to see your LT excel at moreso than run blocking ...just saying

Looked like his head was swimming. To me.

They know he struggled and he seems to be getting special attention let’s hope they give him help in the games - I think he is gonna get speed rushed and lose the down more than we want.

16 hours ago, strato said:

While I agree, who else is there to interview outside of Moton and Brown that didn’t just join the team?

• Beer 1