• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Steve Beuerlein in the news

Respect to Steve B. With what we've had to witness behind center these last few years his 1999 season is hall of fame worthy by comparison and for that era is remarkable.

It sucks to see him working with Dallas but he's probably better off considering our current ownership. Do you man.

• Beer 2

The 99 season the offense was just fun to watch.  Defense was terrrible and coaching not the greatest but the ball was getting thrown all over the field cant remember if it was 99 or not but the qb sneak at GB was amazing also slowest working sneak ever. 

side note had a friend worked at target in charlotte and steve b returned a cheap pair of shoes he bought from target.  He was amazed he bought shoes from target lol

Edited by fanpanther
  • Pie 1

2 minutes ago, fanpanther said:

The 99 season the offense was just fun to watch.  Defense was terrrible and coaching not the greatest but the ball was getting thrown all over the field cant remember if it was 99 or not but the qb sneak at GB was amazing also slowest working sneak ever. 

side note had a friend worked at target in charlotte and steve b returned a cheap pair of shoes he bought from target.  He was amazed he bought shoes from target lol

That play was so memorable.  I think it was like a 5 yard run or something, but it looked like slow motion NFL films footage.  Steve was one of the least mobile QBs I have ever seen.  It's like how I run in my dreams where I can't go anywhere despite my best efforts.

Edited by PNW_PantherMan