• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Greatest 1-year Wonders List

Just off the top of my head without going back and counting games or whatever:

Josh Norman, Greg Hardy, David Gettis, Andrew Norwell, Kevin Greene, Mike Mitchell, Robbie Anderson, Haason Reddick, Jeff Otah, Steve Beuerlein, wasn’t Mike Remmer good one year then hot garbage the rest? Maake Kemeoatu? I don’t remember if we got a year out of him.

Edited by WUnderhill
  • Pie 1

9 minutes ago, WUnderhill said:

Just off the top of my head without going back and counting games or whatever:

Josh Norman, Greg Hardy, David Gettis, Andrew Norwell, Kevin Greene, Mike Mitchell, Robbie Anderson, Haason Reddick, Jeff Otah, Steve Beuerlein, wasn’t Mike Remmer good one year then hot garbage the rest? Maake Kemeoatu? I don’t remember if we got a year out of him.

David Gettis and Ian Thomas are the preseason wonders GOATs. 

6 minutes ago, WUnderhill said:

You have to play us! That season was so hype. I think that was the season Greg Hardy went off, too, no spoon.

Mike Mitchell that 1 season is what we wanted Charles Godfrey to be for 5 years with us...

I'll throw in 1999 Steve Beuerlein since he's mentioned a lot for one year wonders

18 minutes ago, Mistuh Jones said:

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID KELVIN BENJAMIN is the ultimate 1 yr wonder 

DROPTIMUS PRIME Sad Anthony Anderson GIF

No lie he fooled me his rookie season. I thought for sure he was going to be Cam's #1 WR for years to come.

Also thought Devin Funchess was going to be his sidekick. Damn it hurts thinking about those 2 lol

• Pie 2

30 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

No lie he fooled me his rookie season. I thought for sure he was going to be Cam's #1 WR for years to come.

Also thought Devin Funchess was going to be his sidekick. Damn it hurts thinking about those 2 lol

They fooled a lot of us. 

• Pie 1