• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Greatest 1-year Wonders List

1 minute ago, rayzor said:

keary colbert had that rookie season that looked good.

The classic Panthers rookie WR for many years. Show one good year to get everyone hype, then immediately disappear.

The current trend is just never show up in the first place. I actually miss the one year wonder guys.

• Pie 2

6 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Funny he won a SB in his prime and now he's had a successful broadcast career.

If that's trash then man you have high expectations. Just curious what is your career resume?

My resume:

- not Keyshawn Johnson

I have achieved a lot 

7 minutes ago, rayzor said:

keary colbert had that rookie season that looked good.

1st one I thought of. 

Wahle was only here a year? 

We have had some pretty decent guys that we got from under the radar that pulled a couple of relatively decent years but that was mostly with Cam throwing to them. 

Imma give Proehl his first year as a wonder just because. 

1 hour ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

About time someone puts some respect on Keyshawn Johnson name around here.

Dude came here to win a SB. Had Smitty not got hurt he would have been a major reason why we would have won our 1st SB.

Panthers legend Keyshawn Johnson!

He disrespected the great Jake Delhomme lol.  Nobody trash talks Jake Delhomme.  Nobody...  Well... maybe not until 2008 when Tommy Jone hurt Jake arm.

10 minutes ago, strato said:

1st one I thought of. 

Wahle was only here a year? 

We have had some pretty decent guys that we got from under the radar that pulled a couple of relatively decent years but that was mostly with Cam throwing to them. 

Imma give Proehl his first year as a wonder just because. 

Wahle was here for a few years, but his first was pro-bowl caliber. He kinda dropped off after his first season.

Patrick Jeffers injury was a real shame.  99 showed so much promise in the passing game with Moose and Jeffers.  Beuerlein looked really good that year.  He was a statue, but he had great accuracy in a clean pocket.  He was on the team for years, but that 99 year was so good I'd almost classify him as a one year wonder as well.

Cool thread @Dingo_ate_Babies

• Pie 3
  • Beer 2

2 minutes ago, Dingo_ate_Babies said:

Wahle was here for a few years, but his first was pro-bowl caliber. He kinda dropped off after his first season.

Same with Lucas, that was a great class. Wish they could have squeezed Moose into there. If Jenkins and Moose were on the 05 team who knows what could have been 

9 minutes ago, Donald LaFell said:

Same with Lucas, that was a great class. Wish they could have squeezed Moose into there. If Jenkins and Moose were on the 05 team who knows what could have been 

Moose chased the money and didn't live up to it. Had he stayed, we might of made the Superbowl in 05.

• Pie 3