• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I can't have a season not engaged in the team. Post to try to get motivated for the upcoming season. Help us get enthusiastic.

On 8/19/2024 at 10:13 PM, Panther1iDawg said:

Can't live in the pass,but. No, qb collins rookie 2717 yrds passing, 14 td (19 int), rb Derrick Moore 740 yes rushing, wr mark carrier 66 catches 1002 yds rec, lt blake brockermeyers, lg frank garcia, nt kragen, lb lamar lathon 8 sacks, sam mills 4.5 sacks 5 int, cb Tyrone Poole 2 sacks 2 i t- 1995 Carolina Panthers - year 1.

On 8/19/2024 at 11:13 PM, Newtcase said:

image.gif.8b1633a2a807cd31c3cc844056f554c5.gif

peanutbutter-and-crack-sandwich.gif

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Figuratively, anything could happen with this season. Might as well tune in, cheer for the team and enjoy hope for as long as we have it. 

That's football. 

And, yeah, sometimes hope only lasts until that first game, partway through the first quarter.

And then sometimes they send in some nobody back up QB who'd never got a shot before and he wins that game. And then he goes on to march the team to a Super Bowl.

I mean, lightning could strike twice.

• Pie 4
  • Beer 2

25 minutes ago, Khyber53 said:

Figuratively, anything could happen with this season. Might as well tune in, cheer for the team and enjoy hope for as long as we have it. 

That's football. 

And, yeah, sometimes hope only lasts until that first game, partway through the first quarter.

And then sometimes they send in some nobody back up QB who'd never got a shot before and he wins that game. And then he goes on to march the team to a Super Bowl.

I mean, lightning could strike twice.

Believe Angels In The Outfield GIF

• Pie 1

I'll bite.

2nd year for a #1 draft pick prospect at QB. 

Revamped OL with much improved OG's.

Diontae and XL added to WR room. 

Evero is still the DC, brought in Clowney, etc. 

Canales era could be different. 

Tune in to find out. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1