• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Art Stapleton (NY media) Jaycee Horn possible trade candidate

2 hours ago, Shocker said:

We never should have traded any of those great players…if Morgan and group are actually talking about this we literally have no shot at being a good team.

I feel like people don’t get it…finding great NFL players is extremely hard to do.  

Completely agree. Cmc, burns and Moore should still be here. If we had to trade to get young, then it should have been burns and not Moore. 

• Pie 1

I think the possibility of a trade will depend on how this team is trending.  Are we playing well and just need a few more pieces? Or do we need to continue to build through the draft and get younger players to grow in our scheme.

I believe if we are trending upwards Horn doesn't go anywhere.  If we aren't improving than getting draft picks and build through the draft than Horn might be available.  

Hopefully, Morgan does not undervalue Horn.  I believe Horn will play every game this year or at least to the trade deadline.  If he plays every game without injury to the trade deadline I think we can get a 1st and at minimum a 3rd for him. 

8 hours ago, The Lobo said:

Completely agree. Cmc, burns and Moore should still be here. If we had to trade to get young, then it should have been burns and not Moore. 

Burns was dogshit last year and even with everything else going on, resigning him after THAT is not a sure thing. 

10 hours ago, The Lobo said:

Yeah. You don't trade all of your best offensive players so you can hire an offensive coach to become an offensive team. Kind of defeats the purpose. 

• Pie 2