• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Art Stapleton (NY media) Jaycee Horn possible trade candidate

I’d take a 1st from a team expecting to pick in the top 10-15 but otherwise I just keep him. He really is a legit shutdown 1 corner when healthy but of course health is a huge huge concern. But yeah obviously if we trade him dude will go on to start like 100 straight games and make multiple all pro teams.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 2

1 hour ago, PNW_PantherMan said:

Browns 3rd round draft choice got that dawg in it.

Wouldn’t surprise me. Would be devastatingly stupid but that is the norm for us these days

• Pie 1

Nobody is even giving up a single first for him anyways with his injury history, so what you'd need for him is irrelevant

And I'm not giving up on him for even a 2nd right now

so none of it matters, just hope the front office doesn't make yet another stupid trade

• Pie 1

5 minutes ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

If Dan Morgan were to trade Horn we'd be down to D'Shawn Jamison and DiCaprio Poodle as our starting CB's

Oh no. With them starting, we'll have no shot at a playoff run!

Horn is a injury waiting to happen. If we can fleece someone for a first I'm all for it. We're a garbage team, and our only way out of rebuilding purgatory is hitting on some draft picks (who actually see the field consistently). If we can move him, do it  

Edited by Captroop
  • Pie 2

I just can't see where he'd have high trade value. We're talking about a guy who has literally missed more games than he's played. He's played in 22 of 51 possible games. He's missed 29.

I'd rather keep him and hope he can get over the injury bug versus trade him for a 3rd round pick or something like that. If I'm another team, I struggle to part with much more than that based on the significant injury history. Let's say we keep him and he's a bright spot on a 5 or 6 win team playing in most of not all games. At that point, maybe you can get a 1st for him. 

• Pie 4