• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Monday roster moves

CRA

8 minutes ago, Basbear said:

I understand those players were not going to make the 53 (Jackson maybe/PS). Its terrible timing to cut a RB that scored the last TD since the moon landing, plus it was one hell of an effort breaking 4 tackles en route to the line. Sorta like cutting a player on his birthday or right after his wife gave birth......

Panthers making Panthers moves. 

For the over acting crew, they also resign 3 players they waived a couple weeks ago. At least bring in some new different players, not the ones you label as 90th or 88th on a 90 man roster. 

It's on film. I didn’t see it but I don’t matter, someone important saw it. So good for him to have that.

41 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Word on the street is Nicole Tepper is having them lie about Lamar Jackson’s injury because his name makes fans think of the Ravens QB which takes attention away from Bryce. 

More to come later… 

21 minutes ago, jayboogieman said:

Being calm and rational?

J Jonah Jameson Laughing GIF

Id normally take your position on this, but 6 years of utter failure has changed me. 

Im honestly in the spot that no matter what the Panthers do, I feel its wrong. Super dangerous. Like my old friend talked about his ex-wife; he said it got to the point in which he "hated the way she held her fork"!!!! LOLS. 

I keep thinking they should have just made evero the HC or gave Bill the keys. Plus hiring fitttererererers right hand man feels wrong as well. Given the massive issues, I have to remind myself this is a mutli-year fix. 

Plus Im not for this soft-ass treatment. I swear not 20 years players...gulp PLAYED and didn't get hurt. Im too old-school for these new methods

Back To The Future Abandon Thread GIF

Edited by Basbear

I wanted to keep him too, but for better or worse the team has hitched its wagon to four RBs already and he wasn't one. A UDFA's always gonna have a long shot at best to make a team that spent its second pick on someone at the same position, and that doesn't take into consideration the starter is back.

2 hours ago, Navy_football said:

That's all this was for Dillon. They're cutting him early to give him a chance to make another team. He ain't gonna make this squad, so they did him a solid. It's a numbers game. If he doesn't get picked up, then he'll be on the PS or quick dial if there's a RB injury.

This hopefully is the truth, cuz nothing else makes any sense- Sanders, Brooks, Chubba, and Blackshear are locked in - there’s no space. I hoped Johnson might stick at least to the practice squad because he’s a bigger downhill back. 

My conclusions on Dillon being waived:

1. Miles Sanders will not be traded early in the season. 

2. Brooks’ recovery is ahead of schedule. 

3. We want to give Dillon a chance to be picked up. 

***Miles Sanders will likely lead our RBs in receptions this year. Wasn’t there a report he was lining up at slot in practice?