• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Projecting the Panthers' Offensive Roster

MHS831

24 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Muscle weighs more than fat.

I mean yeah obviously density and all, I just meant it's kinda interesting that our worst and smallest starting dlinman is the nose tackle...

As long as Brown and Robinson stay healthy I think our run defense will be much better this season,

Robinson is a big rush d upgrade, so is clowney over Burns, and Jewel....

2 hours ago, Mr Mojo Risin said:

This is also what we said last year. Just take a quick peak around the NFL and see how many teams would you rather take our skill position players over theirs (WR, TE, RB). Just as much as the Panthers have yet to find a QB successor to Cam Newton they've also failed to learn how to build around a young QB because I'd trade with just about every team in the league except for maybe a small few.

Lol nobody said that last year. And it's not just skill players I'm referring to in my post but OL too. I wouldn't trade our offensive roster outside of Bryce for more than like 15 teams'. Which is why my post said we can be "average or better." The general belief around here is our offensive roster is like bottom 5 or the worst in the league. With Bryce included, maybe if he doesn't take any steps forward. But outside of Bryce I just don't agree, I would say it's closer to middle of the pack. We added a 1st round WR and the top RB in the draft along with Diontae, plus invested significantly in the interior OL. It's already MUCH better than last year, when it was possibly the worst in the entire league.