• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fan Interest

My fam is from Chicago, Bears fans, but my parents lived in Charlotte when the Panthers began, so grew up going to every game.  First and only team I’ve been a diehard fan of. 

Now I live in Chicago (north burbs), and I gotta be honest, knowing I’ll be here growing my family, it’s hard not to look at migrating to the Bears side haha.

The Panthers franchise is in wretched shape.

• Beer 1

40 minutes ago, Bear Hands said:

My fam is from Chicago, Bears fans, but my parents lived in Charlotte when the Panthers began, so grew up going to every game.  First and only team I’ve been a diehard fan of. 

Now I live in Chicago (north burbs), and I gotta be honest, knowing I’ll be here growing my family, it’s hard not to look at migrating to the Bears side haha.

The Panthers franchise is in wretched shape.

I believe horrible ownership is the loophole to escape loyalty, without guilt.

If I leave it will be Tepper, and he is his last chance  right now, this year. I won’t pick another team. Just ignore NFL football.

Edited by strato
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1

I've survived Weinke and Clausen. This is nothing.

Watching JR gut the roster in preparation for the lockout made it incredibly hard to be excited for the team.

Somehow, I found a way to cheer for Keith Null and Brian St Pierre.

Edited by Icege
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 3
  • Flames 1

I'll continue to watch

prolly still have my ticket stubs when they were playing games in Clem

would like to get out of my PSLs, but that has little to do with the state of the franchise, just got tired of the four hour round trip to CLT

my seats are good enough that they usually sell on the exchange

of course it would be more fun if they were actually competitive

• Beer 1

I watched a little bit of the first preseason game, but didn’t watch any of the 2nd. This is the most apathetic I’ve been about panther football. I mean, we all know how this season is about to go. We all know they are going to struggle game 1. They are going to be out of sync, and someone within the organization is going to mention how it takes time to gel and get things going. Probably should play your starters some. 

• Pie 5
  • Beer 2

54 minutes ago, Aussie Tank said:

Only weak minded people desert their teams. Sure they might poo you to tears but they’re still your team. 

When you have a new owner and he's shown you he doesn't know how to run a team I can't fault people if they find another team to root for.

Tepper stinks and so does the team. I'm not wasting my time on the Panthers if they aren't showing any signs of improvement. I missed 8 games last year. If we continue to suck I'm sure I will miss even more games this season.

• Beer 1

8 hours ago, Icege said:

I've survived Weinke and Clausen. This is nothing.

Watching JR gut the roster in preparation for the lockout made it incredibly hard to be excited for the team.

Somehow, I found a way to cheer for Keith Null and Brian St Pierre.

This does not compare. The Tepper losing streak is longer than any Richardson one

• Pie 3
  • Beer 2

11 hours ago, HardcoreHokie said:

At least play your starters for a minute in preseason, everyone else is.

How many teams played their starters this week?

I didn’t see many.

• Pie 1