• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fan Interest

This franchise needs to take a serious look in the mirror and understand that the fans are losing interest by the day.

Losing sucks but if we refuse to even COMPETE, we’re going into uncharted waters. At least play your starters for a minute in preseason, everyone else is.

• Pie 7
  • Beer 1

21 minutes ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

This could be the season that makes me stop caring about the NFL.

If it weren't for fantasy football, I wouldn't even pay attention. Tepper has absolutely killed everything about this team. Those "keep pounding" days are over. If we have another abysmal season, Tepper might as well just move the team somewhere else.

• Pie 5

49 minutes ago, Dave Gettleman's Shorts said:

this is the first preseason in a LONG time were I have not kept up with training camp/preseason. normally, I am hyped for the upcoming season and seeing new rookies, FA pickups, and further development of current players. but we all know, this will the same Tepper shitshow upcoming

Same for me. I’m an interested bystander at this point. Both Panthers and NFL.

I’m still here and pounding.  Think it makes it easier being in Alabama. Not many care as much since it’s SEC football kingdom.  There isn’t as much hate or trash talking about my team sucking because over half the football fans down here don’t care. 

• Pie 2

I just completed a 10 man league FF and not 1 person drafted Bryce Young. Very sad. I did get an A+ from Yahoo on my draft. I chose with my last pick Sanders TE Carolina. My main TE was Kelce. 

Mahomes,  CMAC, Higgins,  Bears, Dell, Flowers, Pollard, Hackett, Diggs, Achane,  T Lawrence 

R. White....I destroyed. 

So yes FF will keep my NFL Sundays busy, bad Panthers or not. 

• Pie 1

5 minutes ago, jasonluckydog said:

I just completed a 10 man league FF and not 1 person drafted Bryce Young. Very sad. I did get an A+ from Yahoo on my draft. I chose with my last pick Sanders TE Carolina. My main TE was Kelce. 

Mahomes,  CMAC, Higgins,  Bears, Dell, Flowers, Pollard, Hackett, Diggs, Achane,  T Lawrence 

R. White....I destroyed. 

So yes FF will keep my NFL Sundays busy, bad Panthers or not. 

Getting CMC, Mahomes, and Achane is insane. Guessing you had 1st pick?

This is the first year in 15 years that I haven’t watched one minute of preseason. I’m still going to watch every snap during the season (begrudgingly) 

I’d be lying if I said my interest hadn’t waned a little bit.

The Super Bowl loss/2106 season/the loss of Cam/Luke/Olsen/revolving door of coaches and QBs…It can tear the ass out of your fandom after awhile.

• Pie 6
  • Beer 2

38 minutes ago, Camp Fodder said:

I love the game and will always watch. My die hard level panthers interest is not what it was but I don’t love the game any less

That is a lot like the way I feel. Except I’d say it is more fore me that I still love football but am not happy that the NFL is the gatekeeper, and is taking the sport farther away from what I grew up watching and what pulled me in and kept me in. 

Their greed has been out of control with the NFL and money seems to be their only compass. It is harder and harder to love.

• Pie 1