• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

PFF: best and worst grades from Panthers' preseason loss to Jets

8 hours ago, electro's horse said:

Okay how far back are we going 

right move would have been to fire Ron at the start of 2013 and promote Sueliman after firing hurney. 

Couldn’t agree more with that. Worst non-move we ever made was not firing Ron in ‘13.
Wasted a bunch of the best players we’ve ever had. 

17 hours ago, shaqattaq said:

There are those players every year on every team. For example, I LOVED Brady Christensen at LT because while I was scouting Zach Wilson, BC looked like a frikkin stud. No one was happier than me when we drafted him. Don't get me wrong, I still think he can contribute backing both guard and tackle pots, but in my mind he was the franchise LT we'd been missing for years, and the steal of the draft.  The NFL is a totally different beast than college ball.

Totally is. Don’t care what college it is. There are minuscule numbers of guys who don’t struggle to step it up a level, at least some. 

Look at them physically in college and then after a season or two in the NFL, little bit of a difference.That’s what you’ll face in the NFL, it’s not just that DT or the CB or LB or RB or WR, it’s all 11 of them over there on Sundays.